The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8660
Mrs Carrothead
Thank you! He has a bell. It's very very loud. And outside the outside door. Bells usually do quite well with the waking...

EDIT: Okay, so maybe he's alive. Just. If you haven't left yet, no need to wake him!

Nope! All my books are there, and nobody takes them out, unlike at the SSL, where honest to God, 30 copies of a book can just disappear. Oooh.

You just missed me with that.

I'm quite pleased with myself, while I was returning SSL books I saw a copy of Carlin & Solskice's Macroeconomics that had just been returned and nabbed it, those are almost impossible to get in Hilary due to every economics second year in the university wanting a copy.
Mrs Carrothead
Who, which, where, why? Add me if you like, I am relatively friendless :frown:. I tried FB stalking you, but got bored. Once it gets to cross-referencing, you really have to stop and examine your life :biggrin:.

I FB stalked you :ninja: Pretty easy now that I know your name from Twitter! :p:
Teebs
You just missed me with that.

I'm quite pleased with myself, while I was returning SSL books I saw a copy of Carlin & Solskice's Macroeconomics that had just been returned and nabbed it, those are almost impossible to get in Hilary due to every economics second year in the university wanting a copy.

Very impressive. I'm sure that'll be just epic reading for you :tongue:. Sorry to inflict Angelo upon you, btw.

Through my amazing powers of FB stalking, I have discovered that indeed, there is another amazing friend-chain:

Me -> Athena -> Huw Davies -> Huw Davies' Athena -> someone I've know since I was 3 who doesn't go here.

Now that's quite impressive methinks. Only 3 degrees of separation! (Odd film that)
Reply 8663
Mrs Carrothead
Very impressive. I'm sure that'll be just epic reading for you :tongue:. Sorry to inflict Angelo upon you, btw.

It means I don't have to buy the bloody thing to revise with over the holidays because all the second years got there before me, so it's £40 worth of impressive :cool:

On another note, I saw RKD on Cornmarket Street animatedly talking to what looked like an attractive girl (hard to tell due to passing at speed). I'm sure it was completely innocent, but I still think we should tease him like the friendly stalker-filled internet community that we are.
Ah, listening to Dick Van Dyke's more-hammed-up-than-you'd-believe-possible Cockney 'accent'. Unfortunately, now I can't stop singing Chim Chimney.
Reply 8665
Teebs
It means I don't have to buy the bloody thing to revise with over the holidays because all the second years got there before me, so it's £40 worth of impressive :cool:

On another note, I saw RKD on Cornmarket Street animatedly talking to what looked like an attractive girl (hard to tell due to passing at speed). I'm sure it was completely innocent, but I still think we should tease him like the friendly stalker-filled internet community that we are.

Just now? It was indeed completely innocent, we were returning from the OFS having acquired six The Truth tickets for us and our friends. On which note, yay Pratchett.
I wouldn't bother with this real life thing - a quick fb says rkd is no longer single. :eek:

In a similarish vein, Carrothead, you're too easy to identify - you came up second in my first search. :p:
Reply 8667
ixivxivi
I wouldn't bother with this real life thing - a quick fb says rkd is no longer single. :eek:

In a similarish vein, Carrothead, you're too easy to identify, evidently. :p:

But it doesn't say I'm in a relationship. I AM QUANTUM.
rkd
But it doesn't say I'm in a relationship. I AM QUANTUM.

No, but then one of your wall posts mentions your GIRLFRIEND. You have underestimated my stalking powers/creepiness. :cool:
Reply 8669
ixivxivi
No, but then one of your wall posts mentions your GIRLFRIEND. You have underestimated my stalking powers/creepiness. :cool:

*Happily facebook stalking*
Reply 8670
*Now bored of facebook stalking and looking for something else to fill his largely meaningless life* :tongue:

Crew date tonight.
I like facebook stalking! :smile:
I don't like lectures that are cancelled without prior warning.
Teebs
*Now bored of facebook stalking and looking for something else to fill his largely meaningless life* :tongue:

Take girls out for coffee and start asking inappropriate questions about their relationships - several of my friends seem to delight in this and it provides them with much amusement. I'm never quite as amused :rolleyes:

And have fun crew-dating. Are you braving Jamal's? Or will it be less dangerous? :tongue:
Reply 8673
tarnishedpenny
I like facebook stalking! :smile:
I don't like lectures that are cancelled without prior warning.

I like hugs and kisses. I don't like crazed ferrets.
Ooooh......ferret video on friday! Yay. What did a crazed ferret ever do to you?
Reply 8675
I've stupidly scheduled a 9.30am tutorial on Friday morning, when I have a much-anticipated crew date on Thursday night :puppyeyes:
I miss poultry/game in general. More specifically, I miss my chicken. She is called Bullet. I shall enclose a photograph....

Okay, I wrote this half an hour ago, and still I can't send a photo from my damn phone to my PC. Other way around, it's fine. :grr:. Anywho, when I can do it, she's very cute and fat and feathery.

Aha:
Reply 8677
ixivxivi

Stalkery conceded :tongue: Now shush and don't mention anything else that was in that wall post.
rkd
Stalkery conceded :tongue: Now shush and don't mention anything else that was in that wall post.

You realise that's kind of futile because there's a mediumish number of us who can read it anyway :p:
And....can you really be coy about facebook when you wrote that accursed message on my wall (seriously.....*very* hard to explain away!)?!
Reply 8679
Hmm... profile seems to be private. No fun :frown: :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending