The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Teebs
*sober* they're the same.

I've just tried pixel counting. I swear some have 6 and others have 5, although if I zoom right in on them using the firefox function they all become uniform. Mmm, shall look again in the morning...
I am perfectly on time, for the latest possible point in term that this could've been done by.
Reply 8782
When I woke up at half six, having had about four hours sleep, why did I think it was a better idea to get up than to go back to bed for another two hours? The time until my tutorial at 9.30 is passing so slowly :frown:
My kids are so STUPID. I mean bearing in mind that a) I have Games with them, and the hockey team leave every week to go to the astro whereas the non-team boys stay at school for concrete / sports hall work, so I was already pretty sure that one of them wasn't on the team; that b) we generally get emails if they need to leave early and that c) I spend so much time with the sports guys that I'm practically a member of PE staff, did they honestly think that if they claimed they needed to go for a hockey match 10 minutes before the end of school and left before I could query this that I wouldn't check whether they had permission? And consequently find out that I was right, EH is not a hockey player, and no they didn't have permission? Jeeeeeeeeeez
Oooh, I see it's somebody's birthday tomrrow. Don't know if she's actually around, but I have sod all else to say :biggrin:.
Athena
When I woke up at half six, having had about four hours sleep, why did I think it was a better idea to get up than to go back to bed for another two hours? The time until my tutorial at 9.30 is passing so slowly :frown:

clearly because you're totally nuts.
Hmmm, I'm getting worse at this 'get up at a decent hour and use your morning constructively' thing :s-smilie:
Mrs Carrothead
Oooh, I see it's somebody's birthday tomrrow. Don't know if she's actually around, but I have sod all else to say :biggrin:.

I'm a great believer than birthday celebrations should be long and extended. People should have birthday weeks, rather than just one day. I managed to string celebrations on until the Weds that has just gone, when my friends paid for me to see Mamma Mia! :yep:

Edit: I should clarify that my actual birthday was in October :biggrin:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hmmm, I'm getting worse at this 'get up at a decent hour and use your morning constructively' thing :s-smilie:

yeah me too. was up early yesterday then ruined it going out last night and staying really late. should have left before the clubbing like i usually do.
The_Lonely_Goatherd

Me too, I struggle to get out of bed by 10, and rarely start work before about 4pm. Oops.

Mrs Carrothead

Yay :biggrin:
Reply 8790
Feefifofum
How long ago did you do Mods? :s-smilie: I sat them 2006 and it was 10 papers each at 3 hours, plus one optional extra.

2002. :smile:
Scout locked kitchen, everyone in staircase has keys. Not me though. Not amused
Turdburger
Scout locked kitchen, everyone in staircase has keys. Not me though. Not amused

I never lock my room. Last year, I'd be sat in my friend's room, go back upstairs (when I'd left my keys inside) to find that yet again she'd locked my room and left. Brilliant. Just brilliant.
I always lock my room. Even when I'm in it.
Franc Vouloir
I always lock my room. Even when I'm in it.

So does the guy next door to me. It annoys me inexplicably. I just don't understand why.
Mrs Carrothead
So does the guy next door to me. It annoys me inexplicably. I just don't understand why.

Because you never know when they're going to strike.
Franc Vouloir
Because you never know when they're going to strike.

lol, I know :tongue:. I imagine him sat in his room, typing away, expecting the mad axe-murderer to come bursting through his open door and finish him off, only for his last thoughts to be "why didn't I lock my door?"

Though having a desk with your back to the door is a ridiculous idea, and I don't know why anyone would do it. In fact, when I moved into my room, I spent the whole day moving all my furniture around :smile:. Now I have a nice armchair and bookcase in my bay window, and can see the door from my bed and desk, with a nice big space in the middle of the room. Why ANYONE would put their desk in the window is beyond me. How on earth do you expect to work?!
Reply 8797
Yay! Now only two tutes next week - we've managed to push the other one back to 0th of Trinity. That means I will actually have time to breathe and eat! (not to mention waste time on TSR :biggrin: ) :woo:
Two more tutes for me too. Two more tutorial essays... ever. That's bizarre.
I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of 'Elijah Wood's' twitter. He sounds too hilarious discombobulated to be an actual person. Whoever it is, he entertains me. Though not as much as our good friend Stephen Fry.

Latest

Trending

Trending