Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)
    My pyjamas are my favourite clothes. They're stripy and have an elasticated waistband. What more could you want from clothes?!

Sausages -3 hours. Mmmmm.
    :snap: apart from the stripy-ness!

I love The Big Bang :love: It's very unfortunate that the first time I ever went there was with an incredibly annoying person who will be forever known as Stalker Boy :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :snap: apart from the stripy-ness!

I love The Big Bang :love: It's very unfortunate that the first time I ever went there was with an incredibly annoying person who will be forever known as Stalker Boy :ninja:
    I'm going with my friend, and I predict there will be use eating many potatoes and talking about Buffy.

In the midst of a Brothers and Sisters marathon. It's getting rather depressing.... :cry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm going with my friend, and I predict there will be use eating many potatoes and talking about Buffy.

In the midst of a Brothers and Sisters marathon. It's getting rather depressing.... :cry:
    :console: :hugs:

I've just cut a ridiculous amount of onions, so I was :cry: about 15 minutes ago too! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=839956

Prod!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :console: :hugs:

I've just cut a ridiculous amount of onions, so I was :cry: about 15 minutes ago too! :yep:
    Sausages T-1.5 hours. Then apparently my friend's getting the bus not her bike so we can go get drunk. Yey! How sociable I'm being when I should be working :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    Still exhausted. And frazzled. And very emotional. Can't decide whether 2.5 exhausting hours of playing Bruckner at concert level (can't do dress on the day because we'd be too knackered to play in the concert, so this is the 'give it all you've got' rehearsal) have done a good job in exhausting me, or just made me feel far closer to breaking point. Don't think I can face psycho year 8 tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Still exhausted. And frazzled. And very emotional. Can't decide whether 2.5 exhausting hours of playing Bruckner at concert level (can't do dress on the day because we'd be too knackered to play in the concert, so this is the 'give it all you've got' rehearsal) have done a good job in exhausting me, or just made me feel far closer to breaking point. Don't think I can face psycho year 8 tomorrow
    :console:
    Hope it gets better/less exhausting...frazzled is also an underused word.

ReputationRep:
    This term?! That's insane! It's not some odd penal collection or anything is it? I hope that's not where my philosophy meeting later in term is going...
    Ah, no, I mean at the beginning of next term, just usual collections. But I shouldn't have this one, I've not had any philosophy teaching this term. Grr.

ReputationRep:
    cpchem's pile of books for the vac :eek:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpchem)
    Yuck. I have to go get mine at some point... hopefully it won't be as big as that, but as I have 8 linguistics tutes next term over 2 languages and I know nothing about the stuff, it might well be

Last essay of term (and maybe last lit tute essay ever yay!) due on Thurs, but am 700-odd words through it and might just bash it out (or most of it anyway) tonight so I can have a guilt-free couple of days (and evenings!) of fun... it's soooo rare to have time in Oxford when you don't feel guilty because there's something you should really be doing...

Meh, I say that but I have 5 hours free tomorrow so I'll probably end up giving up soon, saying I'll finish it tomorrow, then hardly doing any tomorrow and finishing it hungover on Thursday before the tute... I swear I've paved the road to hell several times over just this term!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpchem)
    I'm scared at how many of those I recognise. Going out with a chemist is obviously having a subliminal effect on me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Grrr second fire alarm today and probably about the fifth in the last three days or so. Some people have exams in the morning...

quite amusing to see people here who don't live here tho... well some of them...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    I'm scared at how many of those I recognise. Going out with a chemist is obviously having a subliminal effect on me. :p:
    Hehehe... they're going to love me at home, dragging that lot in.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    Grrr second fire alarm today and probably about the fifth in the last three days or so. Some people have exams in the morning...

quite amusing to see people here who don't live here tho... well some of them...!
    I didn't realise there'd been so many fire alarms! We haven't had any!

On the subject of reading lists, my scary Facebook countdown isn't decreasing at the speed I was hoping for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)

Tell me about it. We had 3 in 7 days - one is bad enough, but try teaching kids when at any moment you might lose 15 minutes of a 40 minute lesson.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I actually woke up at a decent hour today (9am)! Though instead of doing tomorrow's presentation, I'm reviewing a personal statement, then I have to clean the kitchen and wash my hair...

Why do tutors even bother setting us work in 8th week? My brain has shut down. My body is shutting down. This is clearly pointless...

ReputationRep:
    My tutor forgot to set us the last essay of the term on Monday . Four viturally free days.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Naranoc)
    My tutor forgot to set us the last essay of the term on Monday . Four viturally free days.
    :woo:

I have to keep going until Friday morning
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Technically I'm finished, but two little things called revision and dissertation call...

ReputationRep:
    I just have to finish the work for the second of tomorrow's two tutes... and then I'm free... to start revising

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.