Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Popa Dom)
    Park end was wicked, pretended to be blues gokarting captain to get a free bottle of cava, was ridiculuous!

rest of the night was good too, a couple too many cocktails in the grand cafe meant we got really lairy and nearly got kicked out of the quod private dining room. Best thing is the whole night didnt cost a penny..
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popa Dom)
    Park end was wicked, pretended to be blues gokarting captain to get a free bottle of cava, was ridiculuous!

rest of the night was good too, a couple too many cocktails in the grand cafe meant we got really lairy and nearly got kicked out of the quod private dining room. Best thing is the whole night didnt cost a penny..
    Samn, I should have claimed to be a blues punter.

ReputationRep:
    I feel kind of disappointed I missed a good night out. I was too old and tired.

ReputationRep:
    last essay of the term finished. ahhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    I feel kind of disappointed I missed a good night out. I was too old and tired.
    Same. I was at the bridge on Tuesday and just can't cope with clubbing two school nights in a row any more being old is rubbish. Sounds like I should have come...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    Yep. Deborah 13: Servant of God.
    *shudder* I've just finished watching it. I'm not sure whether it's mostly scary or sad.

ReputationRep:
    Finished my last bit of tute work for the term....now I just need to get that tute out of the way and I can revise properly unitl monday. Woooo! :
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Did v little for aforementioned presentation (tutor said we were "extremely lucky" to get away with it, but tbh I think he didn't mind too much). Gonna try and get up early to do work for my last tute at 11am!

ReputationRep:
    ugh, i just tried to renew some books on OLIS and they were due in on the 12th, so because it's like an hour past midnight it won't let me. >

also i don't want to go home and packing is a terrifying prospect

ReputationRep:
    if it makes you feel any better it wouldn't have let you as soon as the library closed

i realise it probably doesn't make you feel any better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by probably not)
    if it makes you feel any better it wouldn't have let you as soon as the library closed

i realise it probably doesn't make you feel any better
    Actually I've always been able to renew up to midnight.

ReputationRep:
    our library closes at like 1am (college library). ugh

ReputationRep:
    oh, college. that explains a lot.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tigrrmilk)
    ugh, i just tried to renew some books on OLIS and they were due in on the 12th, so because it's like an hour past midnight it won't let me. >

also i don't want to go home and packing is a terrifying prospect
    :eek: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I ******* hate my scout so much. Why can't they conversations at normal volumes, not in the corridor outside finalists' doors, and not at ridiculous times of the morning. Every single day. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    I always end up packing at some ridiculous hour in the morning, getting 4 hours sleep, rolling out of bed just before I'm kicked out of my room and then going catatonic on the trains home.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. Today will consist of eating whatever the **** is lying around my room and packing. But before any of that, I have a MOUNTAIN of washing up to do. I've been growing an ecosystem in one of my cups, and I'm actually quite scared about disturbing it in case something alive crawls out :tongue:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)
    Ugh. Today will consist of eating whatever the **** is lying around my room and packing. But before any of that, I have a MOUNTAIN of washing up to do. I've been growing an ecosystem in one of my cups, and I'm actually quite scared about disturbing it in case something alive crawls out :tongue:.
    Like a pus tarantula? Oozing as it uses it's large hairy legs to haul its body out of the cup. Some people would say it's as big as a dinner plate. I think a more useful description is as big as your face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Like a pus tarantula? Oozing as it uses it's large hairy legs to haul its body out of the cup. Some people would say it's as big as a dinner plate. I think a more useful description is as big as your face.
    *cries* I also have bread but no butter, a bottle of advocaat, and a bag of potatoes. Mmm, potatoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    I always end up packing at some ridiculous hour in the morning, getting 4 hours sleep, rolling out of bed just before I'm kicked out of my room and then going catatonic on the trains home.

Same, but minus the sleep.

And everyone on the train hates me cos I whack them with my suitcase that's actually bigger than me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.