Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    Dom's a mathmo, it'll actually count towards his degree...
    Have you tried Tesco for car insurance?
    Aha. See it said he was 21, but also said he was 6th form..... :tongue:

And I have now, and it was £516, so a good £150 more expensive . You have to remember that I'm under 21, so it's always ridiculously expensive...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Bullied my dad into using my hard-drive instead of the crappy home one, so that I can come on TSR and post as much as before, yay! :woo:

Though I can now also read all the articles I couldn't read during term. That was my main motivation for being so stroppy. Yeah... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    haha. oh god i'm really sick of being at home already. plus our internet here is so ****, and none of my friends are around, argh.

ReputationRep:
    First day back = not bad. Spent a couple of hours dancing with my mum (she's somewhat delighted that I can actually do some dances).

At this point my posting was interrupted by my mum pouring a jug of water over me... On balance though I'm having fun.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Teebs)
    First day back = not bad. Spent a couple of hours dancing with my mum (she's somewhat delighted that I can actually do some dances).

At this point my posting was interrupted by my mum pouring a jug of water over me... On balance though I'm having fun.
    Was that deliberate or an accident?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Was that deliberate or an accident?
    Deliberate.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Deliberate.
    Oh dear :console:

Parents have strange ways of showing their excitement at having you back :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Oh dear :console:

Parents have strange ways of showing their excitement at having you back :yep:
    Oh we were pissing about and she took it too far, it's hard being the mature one.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Oh we were pissing about and she took it too far, it's hard being the mature one.
    I was going to say that I empathise but I'm not sure I can really class myself as the mature one in this family... :ninja:

:rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Did TSR mysteriously go down for anyone else this evening?! :eek:

Maybe I spoke too soon about my wonderfully upbeat Internet connection... :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Right... seeing as I'm going to have to pack this computer away at some point, good luck with pharmacology in the morning tarnishedpenny and ixivxivi, and with aromatics & heterocyclics on Tuesday turdburger!!

Good luck for pharma guys.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to add to the good luck wishes.

Remember, when negotiating with spirits of pure evil, a first is only worth a favoured pet. DO NOT give up the soul of your first born.

ReputationRep:
    do i ever go any work?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'll add my good luck wishes too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    do i ever go any work?
    On balance of probability the evidence appears to indicate that, when suitable resources are consulted fully, the situation is complex and with full examination it is clear that prior practice indicates that all things considered the answer is likely to be 3/10.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, it turns out all the undergraduates leaving hasn't somehow produced an entire chapter. time for plan b.

ReputationRep:
    Best news EVER to greet my return home: we're getting a puppy!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I saw the photos, they look so cute! When are you going to choose one?

ReputationRep:
    Woo. I've actually started to revise. This is unprecedented!

I want a puppy.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.