Post here if you're procrastinating - The Oxford Chat Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
username138106
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm confused, what are we saying about Danny Buck?

EDIT: hello Google
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
I'm confused, what are we saying about Danny Buck?

EDIT: hello Google
That he stalked me for a term, tried to make me his girlfriend and tried to drag me to OUCA meetings to get me drunk on port and singing the National Anthem, despite hating immigrants and us being ridiculously incompatible :p:
cpchem
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Further proof, if any were needed, that Oxford does not discriminate on the grounds of being horrendously stupid :rolleyes:
Turdburger
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
Ive now got a good excuse not to revise organic before going to bed -- im getting "curly arrow" dreams
username138106
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
That he stalked me for a term, tried to make me his girlfriend and tried to drag me to OUCA meetings to get me drunk on port and singing the National Anthem, despite hating immigrants and us being ridiculously incompatible :p:
Ah. He still spends nights inviting my girlfriend for "port and shortbread" (in his room), alternating with telling her that she could do better (with him). Anyone else?
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Turdburger)
Ive now got a good excuse not to revise organic before going to bed -- im getting "curly arrow" dreams
I've no idea what that means but I'm guessing I don't wanna understand what that means?!?!

I had once a nightmare that we were having a tutorial and my tutor started screaming at me, saying how awful my work is and that she's gonna tell my parents! I wasn't sure what was scarier: her screaming or giving us constructive feedback :p:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cpchem)
Further proof, if any were needed, that Oxford does not discriminate on the grounds of being horrendously stupid :rolleyes:
Apparently much of his interview was spent discussing 'The Lord of the Rings' trilogy :p:

We don't need anymore proof. We have Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, who by reliable accounts didn't get in on academic merit :ninja:
ixivxivi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We don't need anymore proof. We have Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, who by reliable accounts didn't get in on academic merit :ninja:
What? I appear to be completely out of the uni-wide gossip circle...
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ixivxivi)
What? I appear to be completely out of the uni-wide gossip circle...
Not at all (I'm usually clueless about such things). Tiz more me being stalked and Sri Lankan Soc gossip, rather than uni-wide gossip :yep:
tarnishedpenny
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've had those before! I was being attacked by the curly arrows in claisen condensations and aldols. I was quite freaked out.
tarnishedpenny
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yay....I didn't fail pharmacology (genuinely a massive suprise) and neither did ixivxivi.
Athena
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tarnishedpenny)
Yay....I didn't fail pharmacology (genuinely a massive suprise) and neither did ixivxivi.
Woop, well done!!!

Why is Wadham's IT room icy cold?
Huw Davies
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Athena)
Woop, well done!!!

Why is Wadham's IT room icy cold?
The heating is powered by freshers on exercise bikes, and they've all gone home.
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Grrr I'm getting *****ed at by two noobies because I think it's slightly suspicious that 3 people sign up JUST to say how great this Out to Lunch card thing is, especially when two of them haven't posted in any other threads despite saying how *****y I am for assuming they're trying to advertise :p:
cpchem
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Congratulations!

I've been revising first year stuff all day... I really wish I hadn't started.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Woooooooooooooooooooo! Congrats to both of you! :woo: :danceboy: :woo:
twistme
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I dream in Java sometimes *hangs head*
Cirsium
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Grrrr I hate it when silly little people neg you and it puts a blot on your nice glowing green rep chart Especially when I was right about it being advertising accounts because uh the mods blocked and deleted the thread... shame they couldn't do it 10 hours before when I reported the post *huff*

I've spent the entire morning looking at train times and tube routes and restaurants near P of W theatre
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bekaboo)
Grrrr I hate it when silly little people neg you and it puts a blot on your nice glowing green rep chart Especially when I was right about it being advertising accounts because uh the mods blocked and deleted the thread... shame they couldn't do it 10 hours before when I reported the post *huff*

I've spent the entire morning looking at train times and tube routes and restaurants near P of W theatre
Are you going to see Mamma Mia!?!?!?! :teeth:

Or am I thinking of a different theatre?
Cirsium
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Are you going to see Mamma Mia!?!?!?! :teeth:

Or am I thinking of a different theatre?
I am indeed - it's my Xmas present to my Mum (had to book for ages afterward xmas because she's a busy bunny, and it's easier to get up here during school holidays)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (860)
80.37%
Leave (210)
19.63%

Watched Threads