Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cpchem)
    :yikes: - the sign says 'subjontif', instead of 'subjonctif'. I'm horrified - partially by the horrendous error, but more because I've only just noticed!
    I was just trying to remember whether that was the way it's spelt!

My French is getting so bad. People don't believe me when I said I did it to A2 :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Teebs)
    They're not truly scared of you until they've refused to knock on your door :p:

Wood would just catch fire.
    :rofl:

That's very true. They've never tried knocking on my door in the first place though. Some of my friends (who go round telling people that Jesus loves them and that they're going to hell for being gay :rolleyes: ) clam up and basically refuse to talk to me about their beliefs when I ask them about their faith :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Right... I'm off to do some work :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Don't you think always being nice is a big pathetic? :p:
    I'm always nice :angel:

Except to Athena :evil: :ninja:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cpchem)
    Right... I'm off to do some work :eek:
    Boo. I should probs have breakfast and do some reading. Am gonna put off proper work until after 'Neighbours' :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    I'm always nice :angel:

Except to Athena :evil: :ninja:
    Why would you not be nice to Athena? She has mod powers and might abuse them on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Why would you not be nice to Athena? She has mod powers and might abuse them on you.
    It's one of life's pleasures. :yes: She can't warn me :eviltongue: and besides I can mod power right back at her.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Plus she is the goddess of war :ninja:

Mod War

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Plus she is the goddess of war :ninja:
    Good point. What's that about hell has no fury like a woman scorned?

So how's exam revision going for everyone?

ReputationRep:
    It's one of life's pleasures. :yes: She can't warn me :eviltongue: and besides I can mod power right back at her.
    Stop ruining my attempts at sucking up to her. With her support my power in this sub-forum would be close to unlimited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Stop ruining my attempts at sucking up to her. With her support my power in this sub-forum would be close to unlimited!
    Sucking up to Acaila is where it's at... then you could have control and influence over the whole site :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Sucking up to Acaila is where it's at... then you could have control and influence over the whole site :ninja:
    I don't know this Acaila though, while I know Athena and can build a professional relationship with her.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Imagine if Teebs were a mod/advice person for the H&R forum :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    I don't know this Acaila though, while I know Athena and can build a professional relationship with her.
    networking :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Does Acaila use the site much though? I rarely see her post (then again, I tend to restrict myself to a few forums). Last time I saw her posting, she was telling a Cambridge student off for calling me stupid :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Imagine if Teebs were a mod/advice person for the H&R forum :rofl:
    No, don't give him ideas!

ReputationRep:
    Does Acaila use the site much though? I rarely see her post (then again, I tend to restrict myself to a few forums). Last time I saw her posting, she was telling a Cambridge student off for calling me stupid :yep:
    Define "use". She probably doesn't post in open forums much but she's very active with moderating/administrating I would say. This is the problem with power, you never actually have time to do anything else. It's like these company bosses who are married to their blackberry.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Define "use". She probably doesn't post in open forums much but she's very active with moderating/administrating I would say. This is the problem with power, you never actually have time to do anything else. It's like these company bosses who are married to their blackberry.
    Poor wording, I meant to ask whether she posts much
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Athena)
    No, don't give him ideas!
    It'd be very funny though :yep:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.