Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :rofl:

Actually I'm not even sure if he's still here this term. Some JYAs only stay for two terms, don't they? Will have to check this when I get back :cool:
    Yes. I'm pretty sure he will still be there - and still living next door to me... creeps the hell out of me knocking on my door at stupid hours to ask stupid questions...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    Yes. I'm pretty sure he will still be there - and still living next door to me... creeps the hell out of me knocking on my door at stupid hours to ask stupid questions...
    :console: :hugs: :console:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone loves cats though :yep:
    I do not love the cats of the family i'm staying with. No respect for personal space. :mad:

(Original post by twistme)
    I really hope the bf doesn't read this thread...
    Sometimes direct can be helpful! :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Elles)
    I do not love the cats of the family i'm staying with. No respect for personal space. :mad:

Most people love cats :ninja:

(That said, Siamese cats freak me out) :ninja:

ReputationRep:

Most people love cats :ninja:

(That said, Siamese cats freak me out) :ninja:
    I don't. I blame my evil grandparents' evil cat clawing my face to bits when I was about four.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cpchem)
    I don't. I blame my evil grandparents' evil cat clawing my face to bits when I was about four.
    :eek: :console:

Many people love cats :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'm horribly allergic to cats. They're pretty though

ReputationRep:
    I quite like cats, but my dad is allergic to them so none for us. Plus they're vicious creatures.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Some people like cats :ninja:

Im so badly allergic to them that my throat begins to close up if im in a room where a cat has been in even if its not there at the time.

Quite worrying actually, the allergy has got worse and worse throughout the last few years.

ReputationRep:
    i still miss my cat, she died a few months ago now. i hope we get a new cat sometime, it's weird not having one.

ReputationRep:
    I like cats. Lots. But we have little yappy dogs instead that just look like balls of fluff and snore very loudly. When I'm all growed up I want a cat. Maybe I'll become a cat lady. Who knows....
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    Im so badly allergic to them that my throat begins to close up if im in a room where a cat has been in even if its not there at the time.

Quite worrying actually, the allergy has got worse and worse throughout the last few years.

That must make life quite difficult. How can you guarantee that a cat hasn't been in a room before you enter it? :dontknow:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tigrrmilk)
    i still miss my cat, she died a few months ago now. i hope we get a new cat sometime, it's weird not having one.
    :console: :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tarnishedpenny)
    I like cats. Lots. But we have little yappy dogs instead that just look like balls of fluff and snore very loudly. When I'm all growed up I want a cat. Maybe I'll become a cat lady. Who knows....
    :five:

That must make life quite difficult. How can you guarantee that a cat hasn't been in a room before you enter it? :dontknow:
    It takes a while and gets gradually worse, thankfully its not that bad yet.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    It takes a while and gets gradually worse, thankfully its not that bad yet.
    Glad to hear that!

I've found a huge positive of the family using my hard-drive as the family computer during the hols. Means I can easily rip all my 90s cheesy pop onto my computer to blast out at uni! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Of course, I'm doing constructive things too whilst doing this. Like reading. Yeah... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'm being highly constructive by facebook stalking people.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Facebook stalking is fun. I like stalking people from my old schools and seeing what they're up to :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised I need to start acting like a 16 year old med applicant soon if I want to have a decent chance at getting on a GEM course. Urgh. That involves asking people for volunteering forms who'll then start questioning the lack of mobility if they see me. Grrr. I want to do the volunteering....I just don't want to have to go through the whole epic process of trying to get it first. And I don't know where to get the time from :s:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.