The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
sjuthani
Recruit me as your evil sidekick. You know you want to.

Oooooh!!! Idea! But as Rachel found out at some conference last year, I'm evil to my sidekicks too (I stole her hand at a drinking game, played it together, then played a card on her. She wasn't happy. She was drunk, however :redface:).

sjuthani
Kui's a legend, Sagar's told me loads about him- Sagar and I go *way* back. Looking forward to the weekend (just hoping the rest of the college don't have too much fun without me!)

They'll have less than us, trust me :wink:
Drogue
Stuart, aren't I like, almost two years older than you? :redface:

I just hide it well

yeah you are... but we were still the two oldest there, just that you are older than me. :p: I admit I hadn't realised you were THAT much older than me. Did you take a gap year or something?
Reply 82
sjuthani
Anything from you is gratefully received :wink:

My brother and I once made shortbread at home, or at least tried to. It melted in the oven- it just didn't look like it needed *that*much flour!

I don't know how you manage to do that even when I'm talking about something as innocent as shortbread - some time I shall introduce you to the amount of innuendo you can achieve while assembling a wheely chair... just keep pushing! harder! And twist a bit... I think we need lubrication...
Reply 83
Bekaboo

I don't know how you manage to do that even when I'm talking about something as innocent as shortbread - some time I shall introduce you to the amount of innuendo you can achieve while assembling a wheely chair... just keep pushing! harder! And twist a bit... I think we need lubrication...

The product of a dirty mind and the will to change *anything* into innuendo ("in-your-endo", what a classic line :p:). There's a reason why one of my facebook groups is "Its not my fault what you said can be misconstrued as sexual innuendo"!

You tell me the wheely chair story and I'll share something of my own with you...
Reply 84
Drogue
Oooooh!!! Idea! But as Rachel found out at some conference last year, I'm evil to my sidekicks too (I stole her hand at a drinking game, played it together, then played a card on her. She wasn't happy. She was drunk, however :redface:).

You be nice to me! I'm going to have to start plotting against you...BTW, seeing as I'm not feeling all that great and all that, I think I'm not going to be drinking this weekend. Just thought I'd let you know.
Reply 85
To be fair I can't tell the wheely chair story without my trusty side-kicks tim and Jon... I just can't get the right level of frustration into my voice while shouting PUSH HARDER! PUSH AGAINST ME! But regardless of inuendo I think the fact that we bought a reclining wheely chair and footstool on the spur of the moment and carried them 2 miles back to the commune is a cool enough story on it's own.

That good enough for sharing or do I have to wait until I've softened you up with shortbread?
Reply 86
I want the whole thing! :p:
Reply 87
The story, the shortbread or something else...?
Reply 88
Take a guess :wink:
Reply 89
Stop it - you're making me blush! :eek: Ok next set of questions
1. In case I happen to get creative (in the kitchen of course) you're not allergic to anything are you?
2. When ya gonna be in tomorrow?
3. Remind me how to find your boudoir? I was so overcome by the experience that I'm experiencing some form of amnesia! :p:
Reply 90
1) I can handle pretty much anything. I don't have a stomach, its a black hole. That's my (physcist) brother's explanation.
2) Well, pretty much all day. I've no tutes, lectures from 10-12, but I may skip them. My mobile's on facebook, just send me a text when you're thinking of coming round.
3) I can meet you at Teddy Hall's front quad, but its the top floor of Emden, the building at the very back.

BTW, I don't think I said this before (too busy with innuendo!)- if you're serious about this, then you rock unto eternity. Its an incredibly nice thing to do for anyone, let alone someone you only met the other day. Thank you for even considering it.
Reply 91
*shrugs* I'm making shortbread anyway - one of my flatmates eats nothing and the other seems to survive solely on indian food - if I eat it all myself...well that would just be a bad thing generally. If you're in in the evening then I'm gonna be in college ohne etwas zu machen between when formal finishes + Jesus@10... so it's work or go see first years. If you want some shortbread I can bring some over then.

And yes, I do rock, hard.
Reply 92
Bekaboo
And yes, I do rock, hard.

I bet you do :wink:

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)
Reply 93
Honey if you can't resist that then however will you resist me in person?! Maybe I'd be safer pidging you shortbread...
Reply 94
I'll restrain myself, I promise! Or is that a cop-out on your part? :p:
Reply 95
I can't think of a way to make that evenly vaguley obscene other than assuming some sort of domanatrix role that I can't really say suits me (too cute and cuddly for that!) or some sort of lame word play on cop-out/cop-off. Clearly I'm tired :frown: And I'm already an hour away from my 8 *sighs*
Reply 96
Go to bed and get some rest; tomorrow's a big day- in more ways than one! :wink:
Reply 97
Hehe bless I thought I was meant to be the one taking care of you! Speaking of which why aren't you in bed young man?
Reply 98
F1 fanatic
Did you take a gap year or something?

I did. It was forced :frown:

Bekaboo
other than assuming some sort of domanatrix role that I can't really say suits me (too cute and cuddly for that!)

Darling, you're so not. It's *always* the cute and cuddly ones. How can you be a dom without the cute and cuddly side that disarms people?

:redface:
Reply 99
Bekaboo
Hehe bless I thought I was meant to be the one taking care of you! Speaking of which why aren't you in bed young man?

Well, seeing as I had about 4 extra hours sleep this morning/afternoon, I thought I could stay up and actually get some work done. I achieved the first bit, not the second.

Time for some sleep... night-night Boo! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending