Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    bleh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)

Good for you Sadly that doesn't constitute being angelic as to be truly angelic you need long blonde hair and a chorister's cassock :p:
    One out of three is better than usual for me :p:

Well done all on the epic proportions of this thread! Never imagined it would turn into this when I created it though! I should've expected it, it does have procrastination in the title :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well I never used to venture into Oxford Chat - whereas this thread began from nothing and attracted all...

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to wish Simon (aka oxymoron) a happy 21st bday for today!

Also, I won't be around for next week or so (and neither will he) as we're off skiing in Italy tomorrow - arghhhhhh I've never been skiing before, I think I'm going to be falling over an awful lot (but not too much as I have a bad back still!). Anyways, happy new year for next week guys and chat soon! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Aww have fun - nearly put a happy birthday message on here for him but facebook is so much easier

ReputationRep:
    Damn my uselessness in organising New Year's Eve stuff. That is all.

In short, *bump*

ReputationRep:
    once again, i'm as yet without an invite to any new years eve parties. Dammit.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've been playing around on the TSR Wiki, trying to make a few pages, but I'm not doing very well

And I'm still ill :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Did you know that doing 4 weeks' work in 1 is really quite hard?

I do now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjuthani)

I do now.
    I have a feeling I'm about to find out when I get round to my vac work..

ReputationRep:

I do now.
    'quite hard' is definitely an understatement (btw...im on here while eating...yes, multitasking... as i have some much revision to do grrrr)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I can't find the big stack of past stats papers I'm meant to be practicing on for collections they were A level ones as well, with mark schemes, so I can't get them off Weblearn. Why are parents so obsessed with TIDYING???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    I can't find the big stack of past stats papers I'm meant to be practicing on for collections they were A level ones as well, with mark schemes, so I can't get them off Weblearn. Why are parents so obsessed with TIDYING???
    have you tried http://www.thepaperbank.co.uk/
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Popa Dom)
    have you tried http://www.thepaperbank.co.uk/
    Ta! I just found one of the chocolate coins you, Pete and James "liberated"... mmm, chocolate...

Ooh, S4, 5 & 6! My teacher said there was no such thing :eek:

That's made my sad geeky day

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys

Am now back and since I'm supposed to be working incredibly hard for the next week or so cramming in all of my revision, I will no doubt be on TSR a lot!

Hope you all had a good new year

ReputationRep:
    Btw, if there are any guys out there that can sing AND act and aren't doing much next term (MUST be free 5th week and before that for lots of rehearsals) please PM me ASAP!!!!! Thanks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I found the past papers... on the floor of my parents bedroom. WTF?!

No more excuses for not working now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoofbeat)
    Btw, if there are any guys out there that can sing AND act and aren't doing much next term (MUST be free 5th week and before that for lots of rehearsals) please PM me ASAP!!!!! Thanks
    or indeed tap dance..apparently there's supposed to be 2 tap dancing men!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingqueen)
    or indeed tap dance..apparently there's supposed to be 2 tap dancing men!
    Hehe, okies ideally they can sing and act and tapdance (1st two are a requirement, and the 3rd is optional). Here's the notice on OUDS:
    http://www.ouds.org/job.php?id=1452

Sarah, do any of the girls in the chorus get to tap-dance? I did it when I was younger and found it great fun, but gave up due to lack of time! Only got to about grade2, but I'm usually pretty quick picking up any dancing (done ballet, jazz, modern, tap and basic ballroom & latin).

ReputationRep:

I do now.
    Ha...try learning everything you were supposed to learn in 8 weeks in 4 weeks, in addition to the work set for the vac. Not fun :hmpf:.
    Hope everyone enjoyed New Year !

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.