Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    Darling, you're so not. It's *always* the cute and cuddly ones. How can you be a dom without the cute and cuddly side that disarms people?
    Hehe precisely I'm the opposite - in public I'm the completely obscene one who has to be in charge. On the other side of the bedroom door I'm quite a different character! And on that note I think it's time to lock said bedroom door and get some shuteye

Although not before expressing my slight disturbment that you think that of me!

Sweet dreams to you both
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Drogue)
    Darling, you're so not. It's *always* the cute and cuddly ones. How can you be a dom without the cute and cuddly side that disarms people?

You have put waaaaaaay too much thought into the issue!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I've only just woken up. And that too by the fire alarm.

And now I'm sitting on TSR. Its like I don't have anything to do, which couldn't be further from the truth! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I've been awake since half 7. When I don't have a lecture til 11. And I still haven't made the shortbread :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mini-TSR meet last night - Steve and I in Park End!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    Mini-TSR meet last night - Steve and I in Park End!
    Mini-TSR meet yesterday - Stu & I in Lectures :p:

2nd Mini-TSR meet yesterday - Phil (Kuin Kra) and I in Jerico :p: (oh wait, he was also in lectures too :p: )

ReputationRep:
    I feel left out of the TSR love

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Boo, I can make you feel loved

(What timing!)

ReputationRep:
    You better after all this effort I'm going to. I think you're getting bog-standard shortbread... I'm too knackered to bother with much else!

ReputationRep:
    Go on, put (a little bit more) effort into it. I'll make it worth your while, I promise!

TBH though, any shortbread is good!

ReputationRep:
    Grrr that's what all men say... and then they go to sleep... well actually not to me... but in general...

Well I'm out of cocoa and chocolate shortbread made with nutella is a fine art that I haven't practised recently... so your choice is limited to raisins or mixed spice. You've got as long as it takes me to eat my amazing stirfry (Man I'm good) to make your mind up

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fussy. And I'm getting sleep in now, I'm going to be staying wide awake for this!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe well currently there is something very wrong wtih my shortbread but I'm not entirely sure why and sadly the shortbread guru (my granny) is out of the country so I will have to try and solve this one myself...

ReputationRep:
    If its melted in the oven, that means you need more flour. :p: Apart from that, I can't help...

ReputationRep:
    :p: The problem was that it wouldn't bind and I didn't want to add more butter for exactly that reason. And I don't like using egg so I used water at which point the whole thing got rather wet and sticky... But back to cooking: shortbread is now made and in the oven. Can't promise how brilliant it will be but if it works then you'll get a visit from the shortbread fairy either this afternoon or this evening depending on how much I want to avoid work!

ReputationRep:
    Wish we had an oven here... a friend of mine was complaining how she really wanted to bake a cake yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    Yep I'm loving the oven - even if it is a bit rubbish! Last year it drove me up the wall having no way of cooking for myself - we weren't even allowed toasters!! :eek: So now I'm making up for it by cooking ridiculously pretentious things and baking hehe

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think we're quite lucky, we've got a toaster, a hob, a microwave and I brought a sandwich-toaster with me, so I can do stuff. Doesn't stop all my friends and family laughing when I tell them I've made some pasta though!

ReputationRep:
    You can make fresh pasta in a kettle... Well it looks like shortbread. It smells like shortbread. Hell my entire HOUSE smells like shortbread. Not that I'm complaining... but does it taste like shortbread?

ReputationRep:
    Only one way to find out... bring it over here!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.