The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

real lesbians are rarely as attractive as the ones you see in videos, will. Those ones are just paid to act like lesbians.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

MEN SUCK!!!

That is all
Bekaboo

MEN SUCK!!!

That is all

oy! If I was more of a man I'd give you a darn diddly telling.
If I was that is.
Reply 1243
thomasjtl
real lesbians are rarely as attractive as the ones you see in videos, will. Those ones are just paid to act like lesbians.

I beg to differ, the only lesbians I know IRL are actually quite stunning. Admittedly more of the 'fem' sort, I'm aware there are many that aren't quite as cute.
Reply 1244
Bekaboo
MEN SUCK!!!

That is all

*cuddles* we do. Although forgive us, as usually it's out of complete ineptitude with women, rather than malice. And sometimes we surprise you - the unexpected rose, the random showing-up-at-your-door when you're lonely, the massage at the end of a long day... :hugs:
Drogue
the unexpected rose, the random showing-up-at-your-door when you're lonely, the massage at the end of a long day... :hugs:

All available at a highly competitive price from Will Inc... :wink:
Drogue
*cuddles* we do. Although forgive us, as usually it's out of complete ineptitude with women, rather than malice. And sometimes we surprise you - the unexpected rose, the random showing-up-at-your-door when you're lonely, the massage at the end of a long day... :hugs:

Maybe I only seem to date bastards, but that's certainly not true in my experience.
Reply 1247
Drogue

:ditto:

We try, is all. I do anyway.
Agreeing with Feef for a minute - I think pretty much all of my exes have at some point or other committed one of the cardinal sins of no-forgiveness, but generally the ones who have done the worst things tend also to be the ones who made me feel the nicest the rest of the time. *sighs*. In fairness this one isn't actually Sam's (not sjuthani!) fault... tis just bad bad timing :frown:

And just because you're good at making women smile will (and I can't even argue with that because I have a make-me-smile postit from you on my noticeboard hehe) doesn't mean every man is....
Reply 1249
bikerx23
All available at a highly competitive price from Will Inc... :wink:

:p:

Feefifofum
Maybe I only seem to date bastards, but that's certainly not true in my experience.

Quite probably, girls are usually attracted to 'bad' guys. People with confidence, people who are outgoing and fun, etc. Most guys (or at least, almost every guy I know) would never mean to hurt someone, and anytime they do is out of either circumstance or ineptitude. However it tends to be the minority that do that get all the girls.

Admittedly I could be wrong, but also every girl I know who keeps complaining that she's treated badly goes for guys who are a certain type of bad guy. One of my friends likes guys who tease her, who stand up to her, are independent and self-assured (even arrogant), and then wonders why they treat her badly. I'm sure there are wonderful enigma's of men who are all those and nice, but I've met very, very few.

Bekaboo
And just because you're good at making women smile will (and I can't even argue with that because I have a make-me-smile postit from you on my noticeboard hehe) doesn't mean every man is....

:redface: What I mean is most men I know try, even if they fail. And even when it comes to unforgivable things, I would doubt many of them are intentionally painful. For example, some of you know how my last girlfriend cheated on me with a friend, came back to me then decided she wanted to date him, while still saying she was in love with me. Now that might seem malicious, but it wasn't intentionally at all. It was the product of a girl who doesn't know what she wants, does something silly, panics and then starts wondering.

But anyway, this is all a little by the point. I was justing trying to illicit enough of an "ahh" type reaction that it might temporarily overcome the sadness of being treated badly. I tend to find thinking of nice memories works when I feel as such :redface:
Reply 1250
Anyone here watch the show Heroes by NBC?
Drogue
Actually, I think most gay men would mind if you went to a ball with them and then went off with someone else,

Depends if said man gets to go off with another man, or even just has friends to walk home with...
Reply 1252
Athena
I didn't mean someone I would desert - but if you went with a straight guy, and snogged someone else (not that I'll be doing any snogging for a while, being infectious and all...), the guy you went with might be upset - whereas my gay best friend wouldn't be (Tom, I miss you! Just because Oxford don't do architecture and Cambridge do!). I wouldn't abandon them!

Depends if he fancied them too. Or even just the general "I didn't get to pull anyone :frown:" type thing. But yes, I do see your point.
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW My back still hurts :frown: Went to GP again and she's decided no more osteopathy and we're now going to try some physio instead as after 4months of osteopathic treatment there's been no real improvement!

In better news.....I am no longer needed at tonight's rehearsal which means I have 4extra hours to do my work - yippee! Bad news...poor Sophie (PolkaDotSoph) is ill, so Simon is having to stand in for her as "Rosemary" tonight! hehe!
yeah she is really poorly :frown: (she's my roomie)
i feel so helpless because there's not a lot i can do for her.
Well get better soon! (If she's reading this) :hugs:
chocolatecheese
i feel so helpless because there's not a lot i can do for her.

bring her tea and biscuits :smile:
Reply 1257
Back problems are ****, I know. Been there, done it all. Physio helped with mine, but the exercises have to be ongoing- I stopped going about 3 years ago but if I don't do for a while because I forget or whatever, I'm very painfully reminded (albeit less than before).

Hope it feels better sooner than later though :smile:
my stupid desk chair was causing me major back problems. Went to see the college surveyor about it, and when i walked in i saw how she had one of those fancy orthopaedic back cushions behind her, and couldn't believe my luck. She got all sympathetic and had someone bring me a lovely new chair the very next day. Get in!
thomasjtl
my stupid desk chair was causing me major back problems. Went to see the college surveyor about it, and when i walked in i saw how she had one of those fancy orthopaedic back cushions behind her, and couldn't believe my luck. She got all sympathetic and had someone bring me a lovely new chair the very next day. Get in!

If you mean the surveyor's secretary, then to me she wasn't very helpful to begin with. Both of my osteopaths as well as my GP had recommended that I had a different matress as it was obviously causing me some distress (especially as the pain did reduce a small amount when I went home and slept on my comfortable bed!). However, after lots of persistant emails over the holidays she eventually gave in and the college have given me a different matress (no different to the bog-standard matresses everyone has, but its definitely more comfortable than the last one).

Latest

Trending

Trending