Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to hear this gossip. Someone spill!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Young Jonathan got very friendly with a "24 or 25 year old" law student called Michelle.

Will and I were very proud of him :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I leave for like 20 minutes and when I come back you don't tell me that!? What's wrong with you girl!?

ReputationRep:
    I leave for like 20 minutes and when I come back you don't tell me that!? What's wrong with you girl!?
    This was at the harris manchester bop, last night. You might have noticed i wasn't at the main tsr meet, although last night i met up with charlotte, will and coralie throughout the evening.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did notice your absence - I thought (fairly understandably since I didn't gather you were all @ HM) that this was something Charlotte had mentioned to Will @ the meet .... leave me alone.... I'm tired

ReputationRep:
    DUDE!

Well done! Proud of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomasjtl)
    This was at the harris manchester bop, last night. You might have noticed i wasn't at the main tsr meet, although last night i met up with charlotte, will and coralie throughout the evening.
    :yy: Kudos. Was a good night, although I don't remember leaving Filth, got off the bus about 3 stops early, somehow ended up in bed and managed to get up around 15 hours later with a throbbing hangover. It's not been a pleasant day.

On the subject of gossip, did I offer to bite Coralie while in the Filth queue? I remember a conversation about something along those lines, but I'm not sure.

Charlotte: you missed *a lot*. Filth was awesome. Well, at least for someone as drunk as I was. Was a superb night. Pity I'm not well enough for Wadham bop tonight, I'd have been so up for crashing that.

ReputationRep:
    How is it that we both drink exactly the same, i end up more pissed that you, yet you get a massive hangover, not remembering half the evening, and i get off with nothing an alka seltzer couldn't fix?

And yes, you did offer to bite coralie, although thankfully you didn't. Although you did bite that rachel girl, and she bit me, and i pretended to bite you to show you how creepy it all was. It was an interesting night.

ReputationRep:
    Because you're young and more resistant to hangovers and will is old and decrepid

ReputationRep:
    How is it that we both drink exactly the same, i end up more pissed that you, yet you get a massive hangover, not remembering half the evening, and i get off with nothing an alka seltzer couldn't fix?

And yes, you did offer to bite coralie, although thankfully you didn't. Although you did bite that rachel girl, and she bit me, and i pretended to bite you to show you how creepy it all was. It was an interesting night.
    I hope this was after you'd had a few? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we were very far gone by that point.

ReputationRep:
    Wait until you're 21...trust me - I had a 3-dayer the other week :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Wait until you're 21...trust me - I had a 3-dayer the other week :eek:
    you mean I missed out on my years of no hangover?!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    you mean I missed out on my years of no hangover?!! :eek:
    you weren't hungover on the occasions fiona and I got you mercilessly drunk against your own will?

ReputationRep:
    i was rancid for three days after matriculation, or rather boat club drinks the night before matriculation, and didn't feel quite myself until a full week afterwards. So i'm not immune from hangovers- i wasn't even that drunk for the most part that night.

ReputationRep:
    we all ran back from matriculation to watch the world cup when I had it...then proceeded to drink a ridiculous amount. And that was all before 11am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    you weren't hungover on the occasions fiona and I got you mercilessly drunk against your own will?
    I was ok the first time, the second time I was a bit hungover tbh, but relatively speaking I missed the window of opportunity

ReputationRep:
    I've lost my miraculous ability to drink myself into a stupor and not suffer the consequences the next morning. It's bloody annoying.

ReputationRep:
    No idea, it seems recently that I've been getting hangovers. Never really had them until NYE this year, which killed me. I don't get it from alcohol amount, just from mixing drinks. Like whiskey and Sambuca

Thinking about it though, we didn't drink *that* much, we had a beer, 3 shots and that weird stuff in Harris Manchester, then a few (3?) of doubles in Filth. That's only like 11 units. Where's my tolerance gone?!

Ahh, that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    i think we had more than that- but neither of us wer completely blatted.
    We had a beer each, then sambuca/absolut, the same again but swapped round, the weird punch stuff, jack daniels, southern comfort, then more sambucas, then i had a 25yr old and you had another beer, then at filth, we had double sambucas, then grey goose, tequilas, then you bought me whiskey mixed with something and had something similar, and then you left, and i didn't have anything more to drink.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.