The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Private accomodation?

Im going to be living in private accomodation at fresh student living- Darley bank and I was wondering if anyone else is? Im on floor 1, room 104 and in block A

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by esme skill
Im going to be living in private accomodation at fresh student living- Darley bank and I was wondering if anyone else is? Im on floor 1, room 104 and in block A

what features are available in private accomodation, and is it a good price??
like do you have to share a ktchen ? :smile:
thanks
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
There is en suite, its modern, and alot more space depending on the room you choose, yes you have to share a kitchen, you thinking of living in private accomodation? Darley bank is really nice and only a 10-15 minute walk from the university :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
There is en suite, its modern, and alot more space depending on the room you choose, yes you have to share a kitchen, you thinking of living in private accomodation? Darley bank is really nice and only a 10-15 minute walk from the university :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh okay thanks :smile: yh i'm thinking of it, and yh i'll research the prices and stuff :smile: is it near the kedleston campus?? x

btw, what course u gonna be studying? xx
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Yes it near the kedleston campus and education studies hbu? :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yes it near the kedleston campus and education studies hbu? :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing primary education with qts :smile:
I'm from Birmingham and so I'm really confused on coming to derby or staying at Newman! and I'm really really confused :/ ahh....:frown:

like derby is a beautiful place :/
Reply 6
Its the same for every body in the first few weeks "nerves" but after a while we will get use to it :smile: feel free to add me on facebook :smile: Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Its the same for every body in the first few weeks "nerves" but after a while we will get use to it :smile: feel free to add me on facebook :smile: Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah you've got a point haha
where are u from??:smile:
Reply 8
Reply 9

oh wow :smile: did you apply to sheffield or sheffield hallam ? :smile: x
Reply 10
I applied to sheffield hallam but i didnt like it as much as derby :smile: did you apply go Birmingham :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by glitzy08
I'm doing primary education with qts :smile:
I'm from Birmingham and so I'm really confused on coming to derby or staying at Newman! and I'm really really confused :/ ahh....:frown:

like derby is a beautiful place :/

I'm from Birmingham too but i'm going to derby uni in September and staying in Darley Bank! I'll be studying Law x
I applied to sheffield hallam but i didnt like it as much as derby :smile: did you apply go Birmingham :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh cool:smile: yh I applied to Newman and BCU ,,, but I really don't wanna go BCU

it's either Newman or Derby-and I'm thinking derby :/ xx
Reply 13
Yay thats good then visit both and see which one you like more, what accommodation do you think you will go in? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay thats good then visit both and see which one you like more, what accommodation do you think you will go in? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey, if I go to derby I would probably stay in either darley bank or I also like one of the university- approved private accommodation

because the university approved housing are really good prices like £105 and it's so cool haha

but will see :smile: xx
Reply 15
Aww i see 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey yh lol....

are you going to the apoplicatn day this week?? :smile:
Reply 17
I went to an applicant day a couple of week ago 😊 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh okie dokie! :biggrin: can't wait :smile::smile:
Am from Birmingham too going Derby . Is anyone studying law? And am confus about where to live if hall or get a sharing house..

Quick Reply

Latest