Help Needed!! LLB vs, Law and Business Watch

simplyfaiq
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello everyone,

I was recently offered a place at QMUL, Warwick and LSE for LLB. I have decided to put either QMUL or LSE as my firm and warwick as an insurance. However given the world renowned reputation of Warwick Business School, I'm wondering if a joint honours between Law and Business would be better. I have a personal Interest in business studies too and the entry requirements are lower as well. Plus i intend to be a corporate lawyer anyway. Hence making the joint course a safer option for my insurance choice.

What would you guys Suggest? Should I go with LLB or a joint honours degree. Mind you that Law and Business is a 3 year or 4 year (if you want a qualifying law degree) degree depending on your choice, as opposed to the traditional 3 year LLB.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Doc.Daneeka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
LSE firm, Warwick insurance. That way you get a good compromise.

Personally though if something is going to add a year onto your degree (and presumably cost you £9k more) then consider doing the 3 year LLB at LSE and then going on to do a MSc/MA (or I suppose ideally a related LLM) in management if you are still interested in it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?