Unfair turn off time, read.

Watch
Foodmaster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Right, Im 15 and to be honest, i get treated like a 5 year old, I go to bed at 9pm everynight cos of this.

But my biggest issue, is that my dad decides to turn off the internet for my PS3 at 7pm so I cannot watch catch up TV, he wont even get me Freeview.

Im so tempted to just start winding him up now by staying out late and being disobediant, he hates it when i listen to rap, so i already listen to that to piss him off.

Need serious help here guys, asap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
donutellme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Deal with. Study when you're not playing PlayStation, and TV isn't that important.
doodle_333
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
maybe acting like a grown up... e.g. not having a paddy over not getting freeview and not purposely winding your dad up by petty things like playing music... would mean you get treated like one
Foodmaster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, sorry guys, this is what happens when your younger brother gets hold of your phone, he is actually 13 and he aint allowed freeview because, as you can tell, he cant be trusted.

Dont worry about replying now, im sure he wont be allowed on my phone again after this
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
OP sounds suspiciously like myself. I have also been a bit irritated by dad's lack of understanding in nutrition and putting on the TV at inappropriate times. So I feel you OP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
13.64%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.19%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
5.19%
I need help with my personal statement (65)
42.21%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (37)
24.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.95%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (12)
7.79%

Watched Threads