Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've been offered a place at Bournemouth to study Adult Nursing (Bsc). I was told that my placement areas would be in and around Bournemouth, but I'm not too sure whether to apply for uni halls, or hospital accomodation. On the website they pointed it out that its much more convenient to live in hospital accomodations as its closer to placements and stuff, but I dont see it applying to me, as my placement is based around Bournemouth anyway. What do you guys think? I'm really confused. I thought they place undergraduate nursing students all in one building or something, but clearly not which is better I think. Anyway, can someone give me any tips and more information please as I live no where near Bournemouth, the place is unknown to me. Thanks! I'd greatly appreciate it

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.