Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing AQA A2 French and would like some advice about cultural topics. One of the cultural topics that I'm doing is a region (Brittany) and the other topic is an artist (Matisse). I'm really stressed about the cultural topics and I need to do more research on them. The main information source I'm using for Matisse is Wikipedia, but I find it a bit overwhelming as there's too much info and I'm not sure what is relevant. For the region I'm using Wikipedia as well as some tourism websites I found on Google. Hardly any information that I've found sticks in my head and I've been struggling with the essay questions my teacher has been giving us. Could anyone recommend some websites for my cultural topics and some general advice please? Also, what sort of information is relevant that I need to look up for my topics?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm doing AQA A2 French swell, how did your exam go in the end? Did you manage to find any resources because there's nothing useful online

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.