Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm currently staying at Opal 1/CLV but I'm looking to move somewhere closer to City Centre campus but need to look for a new tenant to take over my room.

I currently live with 4 other girls who do the adult/child nursing and midwifery courses at BCU so I'm guessing it is ideal for anyone doing those particular courses.

It is an en suite room, unlike the city south campus (if you were thinking of staying there haha), I'm currently paying £110 a week and it's a 43 week contract.

Message me if you're interested, many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

Wanna sell it as quick as possible!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I also have a room in my house, close to City Centre, £65pw inclusive of everyting but the gas and electricity which is shared. Please PM me for details.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.