The Student Room Group

Deadly gun attack in Paris: Global reactions & discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Several hostages (old women) freed.

Reply 981
Original post by generic_man
Six people dead. The lives of innocent women and children snuffed out for a ****ing religion...

Horrendous, i hate extremists. They think they're ****ing heroes when they're obviously just insecure and mentally weak people.
Original post by elhm1800
What are you talking about. Haven't you seen what we're talking about?? The number of deaths of palistinians since the creation of Israel. Your grammar makes no sense and pray tell me what an islamist overlord is lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

the guys wth long beards whose bs you swallow about these topics that tell you to talk about israel during these events but not to talk about the tens of thousands killed by Islamic state in jsut a few months - hypocrite much?
Original post by Dexa
Horrendous, i hate extremists. They think they're ****ing heroes when they're obviously just insecure and mentally weak people.

Indeed. Many people will consider these two cowards heroes though, especially as their victims were le evil Joos.
A lot of really conflicting reports about the Kosher supermarket. One minute six hostages and the hostage takers are dead, the next everybody has survived.
How many more innocent people need to die because of this sick and twisted religion :frown:

A lot of really conflicting reports about the Kosher supermarket. One minute six hostages and the hostage takers are dead, the next everybody has survived.

Yeah it's difficult to know who to actually believe at the moment
Reply 986
Indeed. Many people will consider these two cowards heroes though, especially as their victims were le evil Joos.

who in their right mind will consider these two idiots as heroes?
Original post by Meenglishnogood
the guys wth long beards whose bs you swallow about these topics that tell you to talk about israel during these events but not to talk about the tens of thousands killed by Islamic state in jsut a few months - hypocrite much?

Mate im glad you are against IS. I am too. Got it? HOWEVER that was not the discussion I was taking part in...okay? Got that? If you want a discussion about IS thats fine....and it wasnt a guy 'with a long beard':confused: who was taking part in the discussion with me. You seem very confused.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari

Extremist Muslims, primarily.
Original post by Qari

Muslims will praise them for killing non-muslims.
Reply 990
Well done to French special forces in the warehouse operation. Really well executed. Although it was stupid of the brothers to "come out" firing...but then again such people are inherently stupid by nature.
Original post by She-Ra
Breaking news story here

Two gunmen have killed team members working for the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

The BBC have reported: "Its latest tweet was a cartoon of the Islamic State militant group leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi."

https://twitter.com/Charlie_Hebdo_

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 992
Extremist Muslims, primarily.

don't count anyone who thinks killing is first step to solving a problem as human

Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

ok that isn't true.
I'm a muslim as is my familly and we don't condone these killings
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

Im sorry only the most extreme of people will think those cowards are heroes... muslims like jews as a rule hence why they have lived together in peace for decades. Extremists on both sides ruin and shatter that peace. Don't generalise....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 994
Flashbangs are sick
Reply 995
Original post by Dexa
Well done to French special forces in the warehouse operation. Really well executed. Although it was stupid of the brothers to "come out" firing...but then again such people are inherently stupid by nature.

It's not really stupid if they were wanting to die.
Reply 996
1 special force injured in the warehouse, 2 in Paris.
Reply 997
I have one question. Isn't it stupid to broadcast what is happening outside the shop whilst the hostage takers are inside I mean they'll be able to see everything?
Credit to the French for getting it under control quickly. Investigations into how the perpetrators were able to carry this out despite being known will be for another day. For now I'm glad this is hopefully over now.
Reply 999
All 3 dead? That's a shame. I'd hoped they'd get life in prison.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending