any one doing to do a chem degree?or study at sheffield?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
WHY WHY WHY??ive goosen to do the hardest bloody alevel at degree level. i study maths phys n chem. physics is just easy maths witha bit more context. maths is hard work but rewarding so lots of effort goes into it, and i get nice results. chem is just very interestinb, loody hard, lots to remember...

i have my AQA mod 5n6 on tues so just takin a quick brake to see if any one is as mad as me...... Mchem at sheffield ....fingers crossed

anyone else looking at degrees in sheffield. its a lovely place! very clean! n nice folk.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
yeah me, sheffield is good the chem staff are very friendly, I visited the department back in february and cant wait to go in september :-)
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeh I'm off to Sheffield, University of....

Accountancy & Financial Management and Mathematics.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
WHY WHY WHY??ive goosen to do the hardest bloody alevel at degree level. i study maths phys n chem. physics is just easy maths witha bit more context. maths is hard work but rewarding so lots of effort goes into it, and i get nice results. chem is just very interestinb, loody hard, lots to remember...

i have my AQA mod 5n6 on tues so just takin a quick brake to see if any one is as mad as me...... Mchem at sheffield ....fingers crossed

anyone else looking at degrees in sheffield. its a lovely place! very clean! n nice folk.
yup im goin to sheff- dont know n e thing about it and dont know ne 1! i sort of banked on goin to leeds and then missed it by a grade....oh and what the hell is criminology lol????
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
yeah the staff did seem really nice....and the new building was funky. where u from?what chem course did u apply for...ive gone for the Mchem with study in oz....and got the grades. needed abb got aaa well happy.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads