The Student Room Group

I'm pretty sure I don't have Erectile Dysfunction but you guys decide...

Forgive me for not so good english but basically the last 3 times me and girlfriend have tried to have sex I have not been able to maintain erection.

This has never previously happened in our 4 years together. in the past we have been able to have sex 2-3 times a day with no problems.

This year she has been away studying so i started to masturbate more and more. On average i now masturbate 2-3 times a day.

Do you think it could be the amount i am masturbating which is affecting this....I went 3 days without masutbating and managed to get erections which almost wouldn't go away....i;m just worried i may have erectile dysfunction....I do get hard during masturbation incase anybody was wondering...

Hope you guys can help.

Thank you.
You get hard while masturbating = you are not impotent.

If you got an erection while you are with her but lose it during sex with her, it suggests it is how you are masturbating, not that you are doing it, which is the problem.

Every man has a limit on how many times he can come within a period of a day or so. What happens if you do not masturbate in the day or two before seeing her?
What unprinted said.

Too much and/or vigorous masturbation has a strong desensitising effect. Of course it also reduces your sex drive because you're 'satisfied', so give it a break for as long as it takes for you to get your sex drive back. Take sex off your mind and just rest for anywhere from 2 days to a week and you'll notice you're getting back on track.
It's probably the masturbation, yeah.

Personally I can remain hard after ejaculating three times but different people are different.
It could also be something like stress. It happens to the best of us, but most of us are totally fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest