Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi everyone,

I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong forum, however, I couldn't think of a better place to go. I'll try & make this short for all you lovely people

Basically, I'm hoping to study Film & TV at University (ideally, Bristol) in 2016 and to do that, I need to pass the Access to HE Diploma. I've been doing a lot of research and from what I've seen so far, most of the subjects involved include Sociology, History, etc. There are a few colleges which incorporate media studies but these are too far from where I live.

So my question is, does it matter all that much if the subjects on Access aren't particularly relevant to what you want to study, so long as you have enough distinctions/merits? Any feedback/help from students would be much appreciated, thanks

What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.