Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm starting a Primary PGCE at Bath Spa in September. I'm moving from Northern Ireland and am hoping to live in Bath or somewhere in and around there. I was just wondering if anyone starting the course/another postgrad course would be interested in sharing a house?
    Thanks,
    Fiona

ReputationRep:
    Hi Fiona,

Just to say that my daughter will have a room available in our brand new house in Twerton, which is a five minute walk from Waterside Court (Student Halls) It's a very quiet house and the bus stop to Bath Spa Uni is very close. She will be going into her 3rd year Commercial Music course. Anyway, do let me know if you are stuck or would like to know more. I have sent you a private message with more information.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am also starting a pgce (primary) this september and I'm unsure what to do about accommodation....does anyone know if there is a way to find a house with other pgce/postgraduate students?
    Abbie

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am also from northern ireland and looking for a house share! Have you found anything yet or know good areas to live in?

ReputationRep:
    Hey i am also looking to share a house with someone in the Bath area and i am from South Wales, have any of you founs anywhere yet?

ReputationRep:
    Ive looked at a few houses on spare room but i cant decide until i go over and view them! Im flying over at the end of june to see a few! Are you doing a pgce aswell?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.