Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am joining Notts Trent in September but also work, how many days does this course currently run over? thank you
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by nathan1995)
    Hi I am joining Notts Trent in September but also work, how many days does this course currently run over? thank you
    Hi Nathan1995,

Your subject admin will be able to advise you on this query. Contact information is attached in the link below.

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/nbs/about/contact_us/index.html

I'm a Business student here at NTU and my timetable was flexible in my first year, which allowed me to work part-time.

Cheers,
    Erica

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my first year and study Marketing at NTU and I'm in 4 days out of 5. A lot of people I know studying business related courses also are in four days a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxnation)
    I'm in my first year and study Marketing at NTU and I'm in 4 days out of 5. A lot of people I know studying business related courses also are in four days a week
    How do you feel about your course and do you know of the differences between Business Management and Marketing/Marketing

ReputationRep:
    I know that marketing students share some of the same modules with the business students so it may not feel much different in the first year, but in the later years you will start focusing much more on the marketing side

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.