Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi guys,

I wanted to start a thread as I'm struggling with this topic as my teacher has put more emphasis on crime and deviance instead. I was wondering if anyone has any notes, tips or websites theyd like to share which theyve found helpful when revising for this unit.

Thanks,
    Leonie:ahee:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by leoniepepperoni)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi guys,

I wanted to start a thread as I'm struggling with this topic as my teacher has put more emphasis on crime and deviance instead. I was wondering if anyone has any notes, tips or websites theyd like to share which theyve found helpful when revising for this unit.

Thanks,
    Leonie:ahee:
    I've moved this to the sociology study help forum for you Hope that helps :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Sam learning is a good one however, there is not a lot of revision out there for sociology. My school made their own booklets for us so maybe ask your teacher for some extra notes? Hope this helps.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.