Im not availible for an interveiw, should I wait until all my invitation dates come through on track before I ask for an alternative or do it now? Also are all interview dates on a Wednesday?
- Thread Starter
- 07-01-2015 17:31
- 07-01-2015 19:10
If it were me, I would wait until a university offered me an interview then tell them that I couldn't make it and would need an alternative. You can probably tell them beforehand, too, but if you weren't going to get offered an interview anyway then you might feel a bit silly
I've had 3 interview dates; 2 were on a Wednesday and I was able to choose the other (I chose a Monday) so it depends on the university I guess.