Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So girls/guys, what do you think of blonde guys? (Initial opinions eg. you don't know anything about their personality)

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't make any assumptions about their personality or intellect but aesthetically I find them kind of hot, especially if they've got a tousled surfer or rock star look.

(Original post by Folion)
    I wouldn't make any assumptions about their personality or intellect but aesthetically I find them kind of hot, especially if they've got a tousled surfer or rock star look.
    Thanks, just interested in various opinions

ReputationRep:
    I like guys with darker features but the blonde guys I've come across have been really nice and sweet. So me likey!:tong::perv:

ReputationRep:
    If someone is attractive then their hair colour won't change that, imo anyway.

ReputationRep:
    If they are young, yum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    If someone is attractive then their hair colour won't change that, imo anyway.
    This. I don't even really have any preferences for hair colour tbh. I don't care as long as it suits him

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's 'clean' blonde message me if ya want more detail in that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know why but blond men intimidate me and I really can't figure it out. I'm much more comfortable around dark haired guys (and gingers!). By the way I naturally have (sandy) blonde hair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why but blond men intimidate me and I really can't figure it out. I'm much more comfortable around dark haired guys (and gingers!). By the way I naturally have (sandy) blonde hair!
    Is it just the look of them that puts you on the defensive or do they tend to act a certain way towards you? Maybe it's a combination of both, you see them, act a certain way and they respond to your actions.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    This. I don't even really have any preferences for hair colour tbh. I don't care as long as it suits him
    exactly this

ReputationRep:
    As a blonde guy, I'm interested in the results of this thread :P

ReputationRep:
    No, I like dark-haired men. Never felt any attraction towards a blond guy, but they are not as bad as gingers.

ReputationRep:
    I've been attracted to guys with blonde hair (some dyed some natural) and guys with dark hair, it's not really important to me

ReputationRep:
    shave it off and wear a doo-rag dawg, das the only way

ReputationRep:
    Generic release right here. Nothing we haven't heard discussed before.

(Original post by Folion)
    Is it just the look of them that puts you on the defensive or do they tend to act a certain way towards you? Maybe it's a combination of both, you see them, act a certain way and they respond to your actions.
    Yes probably because I actually think they look quite attractive so when one talks/looks at me I'm like 'wow.. is he talking to/looking at me?' so I just get shy and make a fool of myself so I think I tend to avoid them! So I guess that's a compliment for blond guys?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.