Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like smelly guys Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so the title is slightly misleading.

I just wanted to see if this is common, basically I love the natural scent of my boyfriend. When he comes home from work or the gym I often initiate things and he used to stop and take a shower first. I told him to stop doing this and he found it weird. Anyone else like their men to smell like a man rather than a generic fragrance?

ReputationRep:
    So if he steps in dog sh*t on the way home.

ReputationRep:
    You should tell him not to wash his privates, as you'll probably prefer them dirty too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 061194)
    So if he steps in dog sh*t on the way home.
    That makes no sense.

ReputationRep:
    that's not full smelly OP

you would hate full smelly

that's just raw masculinity you can smell, dem pheromones

if he were obese and just had sweaty armpits oh boy would you tell the difference

ReputationRep:
    I like the smell of me from working out, as a lot of men(?)

but you wouldn't like a proper bad stench smell though, well if you did, that be weird.

In other words you enjoy the smell of BO? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Do you actually like him being smelly, or do you just like his natural smell? They're not really the same thing! I like the smell of my partner before he's showered too but not when he's sweaty or anything!

ReputationRep:
    Can tell that a few tsr members have a terrible natural scent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    In other words you enjoy the smell of BO? :lolwut:
    No not necessarily, it's hard to explain.

(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Do you actually like him being smelly, or do you just like his natural smell? They're not really the same thing! I like the smell of my partner before he's showered too but not when he's sweaty or anything!
    Natural scent I think but I do like him after he's just got back from the gym when he's all sweaty but it's not a BO smell.

ReputationRep:
    No, it's not normal. The only type of women into this are usually whores.

ReputationRep:
    :fyi: ive just farted

ReputationRep:
    This is the first time a girl has said she likes smelly guys...guess you love it that much carry on.

(Original post by TheGhostz)
    No, it's not normal. The only type of women into this are usually whores.
    Errr how do you know this?

ReputationRep:
    It's natural if you like his natural scent than it means you are genetically compatible.

ReputationRep:
    Reading this made me wonder - would it be possible to know what our own natural scent smells like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSophieWxxx)
    No not necessarily, it's hard to explain.

Natural scent I think but I do like him after he's just got back from the gym when he's all sweaty but it's not a BO smell.
    Sweat doesn't start to smell until the bacteria contained within it starts to go icky, if I'm remembering correctly.. so yeah I think its the natural smell of his body chemicals, rather than BO

ReputationRep:
    never use deodrant

ReputationRep:
    I love men with strong BO! I simple dont understand the girls who are all precious and hoity toity about it, I really think that in thé end you dont like sex. Sex is dirty, and réal men stink! So there! I love being made to kiss stinking armpits , very sweaty men, éven kissing and licking stinking feet! and especially going down on a guy that has à dirty unwashed cheesy ****! Soooooo good! All smells that normally are avoided are a turn on when it comes to sex including toilet smells! ! I had my first sexual experience with à dirty stinking homeless guy in thé park , I can still smell him à few years later, à hot summer night, 2 o'clock in thé morning, the park toilets reeking of piss....it was six hors of heaven, orgasm after orgasm, hé made me do every pervertéd thing in thé book. ..anyway im happy to talk about it in detail, just contact me , And btw, im considered very pretty and attractive. Isabel.

ReputationRep:
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabelxxxx)
    I love men with strong BO! I simple dont understand the girls who are all precious and hoity toity about it, I really think that in thé end you dont like sex. Sex is dirty, and réal men stink! So there! I love being made to kiss stinking armpits , very sweaty men, éven kissing and licking stinking feet! and especially going down on a guy that has à dirty unwashed cheesy ****! Soooooo good! All smells that normally are avoided are a turn on when it comes to sex including toilet smells! ! I had my first sexual experience with à dirty stinking homeless guy in thé park , I can still smell him à few years later, à hot summer night, 2 o'clock in thé morning, the park toilets reeking of piss....it was six hors of heaven, orgasm after orgasm, hé made me do every pervertéd thing in thé book. ..anyway im happy to talk about it in detail, just contact me , And btw, im considered very pretty and attractive. Isabel.
    gurrrrrl u know you so wrong right now :noway: :toofunny:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.