Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Basically I applied for a tuition fee loan a couple of months ago. I didn't know it at the time but I applied for the wrong loan by mistake (applied for a full time one and it was a part time one I needed). As I don't have a passport, I had to send my birth certificate and the birth certificate form which was countersigned by my GP. That was a couple of months ago.

    Anyways they told me last week that I'd applied for the wrong loan and told me to apply for a part time loan instead which I did straight away. My online account has now been updated and changed to a part time loan instead, but on my to do list it says to send in my evidence.

    Obviously I've already sent my evidence in before, so can they not just use the form I already sent? Or do I have to send it all in again?
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.