Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This sounds silly most likely but I feel a bit embarrassed by it! This girl and I at university met as we are in the same class. We went town and McDonalds together and did revision etc. A new girl came along started after Christmas break and she happens to know her from open day, and since then they the exchanged numbers (she didn't exchange it with me), started talking about things and just walked off without me. In lecture they both just sat at the back and I followed like an idiot, thinking I was involved and sat in front of them then when lecture finished I thought they would wait for me but they just walked off and left me. I really do not understand why! So now I am left on my own again :/ but when the new girl wasn't in the next lecture the other one sat next to me?! I really wanted to make some friends but obviously this is not happening.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    to be fair, it seems that she is taking you for advantage... she might has more in common with the other girl which explains why she chose to sit with you when the other girl was gone.
    make new friends, dont' start a fight.
    no one is paying her to be your friend so just leave it be, make a new friends and become close to them and when they don't attend a lecture go sit with the other girl, maybe then she'll know how it feels like to be a second option

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.