also help me on 6 mark questions on edexcle , in gereral
    what plan should i follow
    Any tips?

Gd luck
    The pix
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would consider myself smart.
    Hooke's law: The extension is proportional to the force acting(constant is positive). As Y is the only one with a positive constant gradient, it is the only one that obeys Hooke's law.

I don't do EdExcel, but in general think logically about the question. For physics, you will usually get all of the marks if you progress through the correct points with enough detail. Do past papers and practice these questions.

Are these questions that you struggle with usually explanation-based or calculation-based? If calculation-based, do you maths? If so, do you do M1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    Hooke's law: The extension is proportional to the force acting(constant is positive). As Y is the only one with a positive constant gradient, it is the only one that obeys Hooke's law.

I don't do EdExcel, but in general think logically about the question. For physics, you will usually get all of the marks if you progress through the correct points with enough detail. Do past papers and practice these questions.

Are these questions that you struggle with usually explanation-based or calculation-based? If calculation-based, do you maths? If so, do you do M1?
    I struggle with the explanation .
    The thing I don't understand is it doesn't cross origin

Thanks dude
    The question was there to get people attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imrankhan0121)
    I struggle with the explanation .
    The thing I don't understand is it doesn't cross origin

Thanks dude
    The question was there to get people attention
    The reason it doesn't cross the origin is this a graph of length(not extension) against time. If there is no force, there will still be a length(intercept).
    If the same data was plotted as extension against time, it would pass through the origin as you expected.

ReputationRep:

Bold statement considering it's both X and Y. F = k\triangle x

The extension can be both positive or negative, creating a Length against Force graph, with a constant gradient, that could be either positive or negative, hence either X or Y, so the answer is A.

ReputationRep:

bruh do u even physics?

ReputationRep:
    lol OP is a pro at getting people's attentions to answer his questions by using bait titles such as "Are u clever try this" or "Are u smart physics", seriously that is actually quite cunning.
    I have much to learn from OP to be effective at getting people to answer my questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannabeScientist)
    lol OP is a pro at getting people's attentions to answer his questions by using bait titles such as "Are u clever try this" or "Are u smart physics", seriously that is actually quite cunning.
    I have much to learn from OP to be effective at getting people to answer my questions.
    Others include:
    Physic question bet you u would not answer this
    Help Suvat help
    Hardest question ever
    Help physics please no stupid people
    I need a smart physic student

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.