The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Can I switch from Ancient History to Law?

I have an offer (AAA) for Ancient History at Exeter in 2015, but I am beginning to prefer the idea of doing a Law degree. Does anyone know if it's possible to change degrees without having to take a year out and reapply?
it's possible, I received an offer for business(AAB) in October and similarly to you I had a change of heart and decided that law was best for me. I wrote them an email and gave them a call about it and after 2 weeks they got back to me saying that they'd be happy to change it. :smile: Im pretty sure I luck played a key role here but there's no harm in trying if you really want to do law. Best of luck!!!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by idgentles
it's possible, I received an offer for business(AAB) in October and similarly to you I had a change of heart and decided that law was best for me. I wrote them an email and gave them a call about it and after 2 weeks they got back to me saying that they'd be happy to change it. :smile: Im pretty sure I luck played a key role here but there's no harm in trying if you really want to do law. Best of luck!!!

Thank you so much, I'll try that :smile:
Are you enjoying the law course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending