Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

She doesn't seem as at ease with me anymore, she talks to me almost in a flat tone, when I'm laughing and upbeat, she will smile but look away often but she does keep the convo going. She also does look into my eyes every now and again, often it can be quite along stare, other times if I look at her she immediatly averts her eyes away. When I'm talking to our group she will hardly look at me and usually just look at her PC screen. Yet when I'm not around she can actually be quite loud and shouty in conversation, what I'd consider to be her normal. I have even thought sometimes that she does just dislike me now for whatever reason.
    Also when the spotlight is out on me, teasing me etc, she won't say a word, looks away and uninterested.

ReputationRep:
    This is so vague yet meaningful... it almost seems like poetry rather than an actual issue you are having xD

In all seriousness, are you in a relationship with this girl? Or is it just a love interest?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.