Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi

Im in my second year at uni and went to the library to do some work, I was with my friends and I saw my crush so I went over and spoke to her about her work and just generally asked how she was getting on. Then after lunch I thought it was a good idea to ask her for a coffee, before I could say anything she said she was stressed out over her work and then I asked to her take a break and go for a coffee she didnt say yes and she didnt say no. She just mentioned how she was doing her work and then we spoke for a while about Xmas ect.

Then after that about an hour later my friend was speaking to her and told her I like her and she started to blush and said 'really !? I didnt know' and said how I was talking to her and what I was like.

Now, would it be awkward with her around, before she went home she spoke to my friends and told them she was going but walked past me I didnt look at her or anything but I noticed she walked past, I was doing work.

To me she's is confident and for her to blush its like unexpected.

So, girls what it like when you realise a guy has a crush on you ?

ReputationRep:
    It depends

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.