Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In Y12 and I was wondering if I would be at a disadvantage to apply for Land Economy (at Cambridge) even if I do not do geography? I currently study single Maths, French, Economics and Physics.

ReputationRep:
    Check out the course requirements - http://www.landecon.cam.ac.uk/course...uate-study/faq - but remember that even with the right subjects and grade predictions this doesnt guarantee you an offer.

ReputationRep:
    They prefer Maths, Economics and Geography.

You do 2 of their preferred subjects so you should be fine.

I study Maths Physics Chemistry Geography but plan to drop Physics. So I will do 2 of their preferred subjects too. We will have equal chances I suppose. As long as we meet the requirements in these subjects of A*AA we should have equal chances.

Good luck! What other universities and courses are you applying to?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.