Where can I learn GCSE Chemistry and Biology?

Watch this thread
ThrowawayAcc24
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Let's just say I'm terrible at Chemistry and Biology, and my teachers really aren't the best Science teachers around; or better yet, my loud 'classmates' are extremely annoying and cause little work to take place.

I'd like to pretty much learn from the start of the GCSE period all Chemistry and Biology again. I have the CGP revision guides, but I'm not really sure whether or not they can actually teach core concepts or whether they more so just remind you of what you've already been taught in class.

Are there any good online resources or even 'notes' that I can teach myself from?
radprincess
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
What exam board are you on?
If you're doing AQA I recommend watching myGCSEscience on youtube, I found his videos really helpful when I was going my GCSE's
ThrowawayAcc24
Rep:
(Original post by radprincess)
What exam board are you on?
If you're doing AQA I recommend watching myGCSEscience on youtube, I found his videos really helpful when I was going my GCSE's

OCR... I think. At least that's what my revision guide says.
Edit: Definitely OCR.
greentron6
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ThrowawayAcc24)
OCR... I think. At least that's what my revision guide says.
Edit: Definitely OCR.
Additional Science or Core Science?
ThrowawayAcc24
Rep:
(Original post by taylortron99)
Additional Science or Core Science?
No clue, I guess Additional? Higher tier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads