Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I did question 3b for Huckleberry Finn and Things Fall Apart (A1SL)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hossy)
    You quoted my reply....therefore you have left what I had written on the thread.....

Quick Quick
    u'r a fag for takin it down but i love you anyway

ReputationRep:
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    I have Norwegian A1 paper two tomorrow. they tend to just translate the questions so I will have them tomorrow.
    -Linda (using J's PC)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    I have Norwegian A1 paper two tomorrow. they tend to just translate the questions so I will have them tomorrow.
    -Linda (using J's PC)
    Are Linda and Jonatan twins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Are Linda and Jonatan twins?
    No.
    I'm at J's place and I'm too lazy to logg out and in again.
    -Linda

ReputationRep:
    I did 3b with Beloved and Heart of Darkness

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the poetry?

I did 2a, using poems from Larkin and Hardy

ReputationRep:
    3b was great!!!!!!
    Wrote 2000 words so i am happy, wrote about The Bluest Eye and Great Expectations!

ReputationRep:
    I did 3b with the Bluest Eye and Things Fall apart! I did horrible tho...oh well good thing IB isnt a big deal in the US

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sofie Høgestøl)
    3b was great!!!!!!
    Wrote 2000 words so i am happy, wrote about The Bluest Eye and Great Expectations!
    i wrote 11 pages

so ya i was wrong, it IS possible to write taht much.

and oy, linda: so what, it aint cheatin for you to know? it aint an unfair advantage for you to know? i still cant get over that fact..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Imperator)
    i wrote 11 pages

*ahem* i believe SOMEONE owes me an apology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Imperator)
    i wrote 11 pages

and oy, linda: so what, it aint cheatin for you to know? it aint an unfair advantage for you to know? i still cant get over that fact..
    A guy in my class takes both English A1 and Norwegian A1. Technically he could answer the same question twice if he wants to.

I only know one question was about characterization and the other about narritive form. Don't worry, I won't do that good anyways, it's not like i've actually read the books.

ReputationRep:
    We studied autobiographical works: Ondaatje, Plath, Orwell and Darwish. I did 4b on how writers use contemporary issues. (it's late enough for me to say that, right?). The drama questions looked really good! The general ones were nice too, no?

ReputationRep:
    i answered 5c. on the heidi chronicles and the house of bernarda alba. my english teacher is an oddball. therefore, the weird books. i think i did well, but everyone else in the testing room left 1 hour into the exam and were finished.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know how i did...

we were doing literature, so i did 3b) about the author's use of narrative methods and its effect
    I wrote 3 parts, on The Wars, Great Gatsby, and The Handmaid's tale..

for some reason, it wasn't as long as I thought...only 6 pages, double spaced :confused: i think it was supposed to be longer than that

ReputationRep:
    Yeah most of the questions were the same, but not all. I answered one on how the authors' society/time affetced their works and how their views on society were reflecte din their writings. I wrote 12 pages (my handwrigting is big though) on Marquez' Hundred years of solitude, Sandemose's A fugitive crosses his tracks and Nedreaas' Music from a blue well. Not that you have heard of the two latter novels...

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.