The Student Room Group

stirling uni Adult Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Masticgun
Hi I had my interview on the 22nd January Highland Campus.. Just wondering have you heard anything back Thanks

hey i haf mine on the 23ed january and i am still waiting did not hear anything yet and waiting is killing me !!!😯
I had my interview 6/02/2015 at highland campus...the wait is horrible. Does anyone know how many days they are interviewing xx
Reply 22
i was there on the 6th as well in highland campus, i think they have another couple of open days. Heard the last one is around the 24th, They said at the open day we should hear by the end of the month, but just spoke to admissions who say we should all hear by end of march.

Am not liking the waiting at all, just want to know as it means a lot to get on the course.
Anyone going to the Western Isle campus tomorrow? And yeah in the email I got from them along with the invitation to applicant day said most of their decisions would be made by March 31st.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I have an interview on the 13th of March- Friday the 13th :wink: I think I've heard that's the last day of them, so hopefully you don't have to wait much longer :smile:
Reply 26
Woohoo got an unconditional fur Stirling today!! X
Reply 27
Original post by jb22f

Well done! :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by jb22f

Congrats , do u mind me asking from which campus u have recieved your offer ?? I went for my applicant day on the 23.01 !!
Reply 29
Original post by aliOU
Congrats , do u mind me asking from which campus u have recieved your offer ?? I went for my applicant day on the 23.01 !!

Stirling campus. How about yourself? X
Reply 30
Original post by may-z
Well done! :smile:

Have u heard from anywhere may?? X
Im waiting for highland campus xxx
Reply 32
Original post by jb22f
Stirling campus. How about yourself? X

Highland campus but i have applied for the all 😯
Reply 33
Original post by aliOU

I'm sure you will get an offer soon x
Reply 34
Original post by jb22f
Have u heard from anywhere may?? X

not frim stirling, but I've got a conditional for the honnors at GCU, how about yourself? :smile: x
Original post by aliOU

Im waiting for highland too :-) good luck all x
Reply 36
This waiting is actually painful! I just need to know now lol. My interview was on the 4/2. Anybody else heard anything?
Original post by Pml1985
This waiting is actually painful! I just need to know now lol. My interview was on the 4/2. Anybody else heard anything?

My interview was 06/02....the wait is terrible.
Reply 38
Original post by may-z
not frim stirling, but I've got a conditional for the honnors at GCU, how about yourself? :smile: x

So far got an unconditional for qmu Edinburgh and Stirling. Still waiting to hear from gcu and I never got an interview for Napier so not holding any hope there. X
Reply 39
hopefully won't be too long until we hear then guys 👍. I better get in, I can't go through all this again next year 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest