The Student Room Group

stirling uni Adult Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
am still waiting too :frown:.....hope we hear soon x
Reply 41
Original post by Pml1985
hopefully won't be too long until we hear then guys 👍. I better get in, I can't go through all this again next year 😂😂

Where did u apply to?
Reply 42
Thanks same to you, I have applied too cale and uws also,I have had my cale interview and I have my uws on April 1, I just want to hear back from at least one lol, what about you's?
Original post by aliOU
Hello guys ,
Anyone of you have got an invitation to attend an interview day for adult nursing sep 2015 start on 23/01/15 , i hope i am not alone ?? And for all tge students nursing, do you have any advice for me for the interview ?
Much appricited

Anyone heard anything xx
Reply 44
Original post by cheryl8891
Anyone heard anything xx

I had an unsuccessful last week, hopefully you will hear soon :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by may-z
I had an unsuccessful last week, hopefully you will hear soon :smile:

Oh what do u mean u had unsuccessul last week ! Have u heared from stirling ??
Reply 46
Anyone heard anything xx

Nooooo i am still waiting 😯😯😯😯
Reply 47
Original post by aliOU
Oh what do u mean u had unsuccessul last week ! Have u heared from stirling ??

Basically a rejection fir stirling! There was too much competition or something, but since they haven't given you anything it looks quite promising for you :smile:
I recieved an offer yesterday. I wish you good luck x
Reply 49
Original post by may-z
Basically a rejection fir stirling! There was too much competition or something, but since they haven't given you anything it looks quite promising for you :smile:

Oh i am so sorry to hear that i hope u have got an offer from some where else !i am so worried now i hope they not gonna reject me so worried indeed 😐
Reply 50
I recieved an offer yesterday. I wish you good luck x

Thank u dear, congrats cheryl is it for higland campus ??
Original post by aliOU
Thank u dear, congrats cheryl is it for higland campus ??

Yeah for highland campus xx
Still waiting for a decision here too and I gave in and called today and was told they hadn't made a decision on my file. I attended interview 22nd January so how they haven't made any decision at all, even a maybe one, I don't know but feeling very frustrated and disheartened.

She said they are making decisions still every day but the deadline is just 3 working days away so they had better hurry up.
Reply 53
Original post by bakeybadoo
Still waiting for a decision here too and I gave in and called today and was told they hadn't made a decision on my file. I attended interview 22nd January so how they haven't made any decision at all, even a maybe one, I don't know but feeling very frustrated and disheartened.

She said they are making decisions still every day but the deadline is just 3 working days away so they had better hurry up.

aww i hope you hear very soon, i got my response of a conditional offer (providing i pass my modules i am doing just now) for highland campus 2 days ago.

the waiting was horrible, good luck x
Congrats, Julie! And thanks, me too. I'm almost certain it's a U and if I've waited almost 10 weeks to hear that, I will be complaining!

x
Reply 55
Hey guys my app for stirling was unsuccessuful for stirling ! and i have applied for 3 stirling campuses ! Do u think i might get an offer from the other two ?
Reply 56
Original post by aliOU
Hey guys my app for stirling was unsuccessuful for stirling ! and i have applied for 3 stirling campuses ! Do u think i might get an offern from the other two ?

Hey, did they give you the same reason of it being fully already? And there's a chance you will still get an offer as a few girls from my school in previous years had that happen to them! Good luck :smile:
What does it say on Track, what do the other campuses say?

Makes me anxious because I was told if you applied for more than 1 campus, your decision would be based for all...

When did you hear, Ali? And sorry it was a U, that sucks.
Reply 58
Original post by may-z
Hey, did they give you the same reason of it being fully already? And there's a chance you will still get an offer as a few girls from my school in previous years had that happen to them! Good luck :smile:

yes they said it is being fully and competitive ! But i have applied for 3 campus and my application was unsuccessful at stirling campus for the other two nothing has been changed !so what do u think might happen i am so confused now !!
If they haven't sent a U, you may get an offer yet!

Why not email them and ask?

Quick Reply

Latest