Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered if anyone has returned to uni after a short break, how they coped with all the work and managed their time. Im lucky in the fact that my mums down the road and will have the baby when I need study time. But was just wondering if anyone had any tips on getting into a routine while still enjoying my son. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    This is such a nice thing to hear I wish you the best of luck on your studies and parenthood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Light_bulb)
    This is such a nice thing to hear I wish you the best of luck on your studies and parenthood.
    Thanks light_bulb. Don't know what I'm doing on here, this app is awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I had a baby in September 2005 and returned to uni in September 2006. I only had about 11 hours a week of lectures so it was really not bad, and my mother babysat when I was at uni.
    I did work when she was napping, or when she was in bed. My husband worked full time but in the evenings he would entertain our daughter so I could get work done. It was fine.

It was when I had a second child that everything went wrong regarding uni lol.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.