The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottungham Trent 2015 applicants!

So has anyone confirmed NTU as their firm choice? Or have you applied?

I've recently accepted them as my first choice for History :smile:
Reply 1
Got an offer from them but still deciding which to confirm as my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I've applied to Media and Film & Television. Got a conditional offer, but haven't decided what to do yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Daughter received a conditional offer but not sure about a conditional offer so may go for one of her unconditional offers which is a shame but there's no pressure on her that way...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a place to study criminology 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I've confirmed NTU as my firm choice, and I've got a conditional offer to study Media :biggrin:
Original post by RebekaT
I've confirmed NTU as my firm choice, and I've got a conditional offer to study Media :biggrin:

Congratulations!
Reply 7
Hi All

My daughter got an unconditional offer to study Pharmacology (sandwich) this year, which makes us so happy! but she is still waiting to hear from her other choices :biggrin:
Reply 8
I confirmed NTU as my unconditional firm for physics with astro, and booked my accommodation and put down the deposit yesterday. Which is ridiculously exciting! 😁
Reply 9
Hey, ive firmed a conditional place for psychology
Got an unconditional offer for Decorative Arts at NTU which I'm probably going to make my firm choice :smile:
Original post by dingodangoclare
Got an unconditional offer for Decorative Arts at NTU which I'm probably going to make my firm choice :smile:

Congratulations! The booking system reopens on Monday 16 March 2015.

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/accommodation/index.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending