The Student Room Group

Anti Muslim violence spreading across France-mosques & muslim businesses bombed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
I don't see how anyone can defend these anti-Islamic attacks but then go on to say that they condemn the attack on the Charlie Hebdo.

They are both an attack on innocent people for completely irrational reasons.

They are both appalling.

Why should innocent people suffer just because they are Muslim?

Why should innocent people suffer just because they work at Charlie Hebdo?

The only difference is your intolerance.

And double standards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PopaPork
Blank grenades:rolleyes:

No one was hurt were they?

If a Muslim came up to ur house or school or whatever and chucked a blank grenade into them would you just laugh it off like "good one mate he me scared for a second" or would you be angry and call the police ?

I swear if a Muslim chucked a blank grenade into somewhere they'd swing it as a terrorist attack.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
If a Muslim came up to ur house or school or whatever and chucked a blank grenade into them would you just laugh it off like "good one mate he me scared for a second" or would you be angry and call the police ?

I swear if a Muslim chucked a blank grenade into somewhere they'd swing it as a terrorist attack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course they would mention terrorism if a Muslim had done it. In the news reports of the incident there wasn't a single mention of the word 'terror' or 'terrorist' or the attackers religion or ethnicity or race. Simply 'an assailant'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If a ....................................

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could do what you do and Blame Mossad:biggrin:
Original post by SamKeene

Calls for violence against the west in response to retaliatory attacks as well as glorification of the injured and dead can be found being said by both the media and Imams.

And nowhere did I generalize 1.5 billion people.

I can't remember the exact figure, but hard-line radical Muslims who actively want the destruction of the west is somewhere between 150 and 300 MILLION people. While a minority, it is the majority who mostly stay silent and do what they are told while these radicals use the death of Muslims in the west to promote and glorify violence.

Sorry, but again, where's your SOURCE? Are you simply going on what you have heard on social media or do you have actual proof people are calling for more violence?

And you did generalise A LOT muslims by stating that "is exactly what many of the Muslim world want" . Yes, obviously there are many radicals in Islam just like there are radicals in every religion however the extremists in Islam are still stuck in the middle ages which is part of the problem. The shooters were from Yemen where people are born in to war - it is reported they were trained from a young age by the Al Qaeda unit based there, I think part of the problem is WHY they were allowed to roam free in France and were not being actively tracked with suspicious activity. ALSO, another problem is the general public and police force being too scared to report anything because they don't want to appear racist. However you can't say all muslims just stay quiet, a lot of muslims are speaking up. The Queen of Jordan spoke up regarding IS and what happened? A Jordanian jet was shot down and the pilot captured. A lot of muslims may condemn the attacks and beheadings but what can they honestly do? Countries need to come together, gather their troops and take them on and wipe them out.
The muslims didn't do it. Its a religion of peace. Stop... attacking them with all the hate...
Original post by EnolaGay
The muslims didn't do it. Its a religion of peace. Stop... attacking them with all the hate...

I wouldn't go that far.
I wouldn't go that far.

If you know what i mean :wink:
Original post by farawayfromnowhere
another problem is the general public and police force being too scared to report anything because they don't want to appear racist.

That is not a problem in France.
Retaliation is wrong
but I think if France was a Muslim country and minority Christians had carried out the atrocity there would be churches burning all over Paris.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 130
When a dog attacks, you put it down.
Reply 131
Original post by LTG
When a dog attacks, you put it down.
So you advocate the death penalty for all violent assault. So that's ABH, GBH, domestic abuse, brawling in the pub, etc.

You are very strict.

What about playground bullying? Death penalty there too?

What about nursery?

What about driving without due care and attention and thereby causing whiplash in another driver? Death penalty?
I don't see how anyone can defend these anti-Islamic attacks but then go on to say that they condemn the attack on the Charlie Hebdo.

They are both an attack on innocent people for completely irrational reasons.

They are both appalling.

Why should innocent people suffer just because they are Muslim?

Why should innocent people suffer just because they work at Charlie Hebdo?

The only difference is your intolerance.
it is of course wrong, but unfortuantley predictable result of islamist driven atrocities. the crux fhe problem is frankly its obvious to see islamic leaders dont give a toss about the average muslim, they only care about the standing of islam as a concept in global matters. im sure they would burn every single muslim body if it would fuel this aim. of course they know setting up this attack wil create problems for muslims in europe inn genral, jsut as 9/11, etc all created probelms for muslims then ( and indeed brought the american armies to various muslim countries)

the muslims are sacrificial lambs to the ideology, always have been. the black comedy of this is most muslims dont even recognise this fact
It's hardly surprising or significant that a few mosques have had bangers thrown at them after 12 innocent journalists were murdered for drawing pictures! The 2 are not in the same league & Muslims are the perpetrators NOT the victims!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Reluire
Yeah, this is what I find concerning. People are still failing to realise that it's a vicious minority of Islam that commits these acts. The vast majority condemn what these extremists do and feel that they're not even Muslims because of what they do.
they condemn waht they do everytime, but not why they did it or the ideology they were following or promoting. that is the problem, after all this is what is behind incidents, and this has always been the problem in the muslim world, their refusal to tackle the underlieing ideology , hence why the problem is still there
Original post by Reluire

Innocent Muslims shouldn't have to feel the wrath of people angry at extremism.

no they shouldnt, but it becomes almost inveitable when this happens, and its all orchestrated by the islamists.
Original post by joe01223
Just to point out that the police officer shot dead yesterday in that video was a muslim. His name was Ahmed Merabat.

not really relevant to anything. a month ago islamic groups in pakistan shot 100 muslim schoolkids. we have always known islamists are animals with little regards for human life, only islamic slogans
Original post by Meenglishnogood
it is of course wrong, but unfortuantley predictable result of islamist driven atrocities. the crux fhe problem is frankly its obvious to see islamic leaders dont give a toss about the average muslim, they only care about the standing of islam as a concept in global matters. im sure they would burn every single muslim body if it would fuel this aim. of course they know setting up this attack wil create problems for muslims in europe inn genral, jsut as 9/11, etc all created probelms for muslims then ( and indeed brought the american armies to various muslim countries)

the muslims are sacrificial lambs to the ideology, always have been. the black comedy of this is most muslims dont even recognise this fact

Ofcourse the extremists don't give a **** about other Muslims I mean they need to convince people to join their cause so the best way to do that is by making them a victim of their enemy. All these extremist attacks will be pinned on the normal Muslims who just wanna live normal lives and they will be persecuted and attacked. In te mean while the extremist clerics will be saying we told u te west was like this.

Muslims will then feel like they aren't accepted and have been wrong and start to join extremist cause.

Think about it before the invasion of Iraq and Mid East countries how big were these extremist groups ? And how much support did they get from average Muslims ? Really small and almost none. After the Iraq invasion more Muslims felt targeted and wanted their own back while telling the rest they should join and it's just a cycle until all Muslims are dragged into this and the rest of the world is :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
blank grenades
Ofcourse the extremists don't give a **** about other Muslims I mean they need to convince people to join their cause so the best way to do that is by making them a victim of their enemy. All these extremist attacks will be pinned on the normal Muslims who just wanna live normal lives and they will be persecuted and attacked. In te mean while the extremist clerics will be saying we told u te west was like this.

Muslims will then feel like they aren't accepted and have been wrong and start to join extremist cause.

Think about it before the invasion of Iraq and Mid East countries how big were these extremist groups ? And how much support did they get from average Muslims ? Really small and almost none. After the Iraq invasion more Muslims felt targeted and wanted their own back while telling the rest they should join and it's just a cycle until all Muslims are dragged into this and the rest of the world is :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

this is not about politics, you are essentially falling into the trap set by the islamists in saying so.remeber these arnt simply 'extremists' they are Islamists, so their priority is making islam a global and promient movement of influence, and they will be happy to sacrifice muslims lives to acheive this. they may have their own suicide squads but in their minds you are a sacrifical lamb too.
teh western involvement in invasion of muslim countires was again a direct reaction to silamist attacks - who once again knew perfectly well they would come and lots of muslims would be killed as a result fo their actions, but they didnt care, because all they wanted to do is start a jihad and make it public.
same as paris , where the attackers were very public about their islamic links for their reasons.

it seems stupidity on the part of those muslims that do join those groups, i mean dont they realise ed their are being used, simply pawns to be sacrificed by islamic leaders? you are right its the everyday peaceful muslim that gets it in the neck, but this problem cant be solved in the west, its those muslims that needs to topple the influence of the religious leaders.
Reply 139
People who perpetuate violence in the name of Islam are no more true to their faith than Christians who blow up abortion clinics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending