The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smithy126
Aww congrats! It'll be unconditional soon then! :smile: did you go to any of the applicant days hun?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I did :smile: yourself? Mine becomes unconditional end of July/beginning of August can't wait! Are you applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by linnyloo87
Yes I did :smile: yourself? Mine becomes unconditional end of July/beginning of August can't wait! Are you applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh cool :smile: naa I didn't make it to any of them, did I miss a lot?! Aww that's good, not to long to wait then! :smile: naa i rent my own place so living at home, how about you?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smithy126
Ahh cool :smile: naa I didn't make it to any of them, did I miss a lot?! Aww that's good, not to long to wait then! :smile: naa i rent my own place so living at home, how about you?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You didn't miss much it was like an open day but with a mini lecture. Yea I'm going for accommodation:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
heya,

I'm starting primary PGCE in September 2015, anyone else doing so, message me.
I am :smile:
Original post by CharlieLambkin
Is anyone else studying Accounting? :smile:
Reply 325
Hey!! Is anyone living in Bellingham flat 28?? I just accepted my room! ☺️☺️
International tourism management is my back up choice I've already met my conditional offer of 260 ucas points by achieving 4 distinctions anyone else applying for this course :smile:
Is anybody else thinking or hoping to study history at Hertfordshire?
Sound all!

So I'll be studying Music Tech for Film in September, would be great to hear from anyone doing the same!

Also I have applied to stay at Bellingham Court ("Enhanced" lol)..

Tara!
Hello fellow freshers, me and a few friends have made a group and page on Facebook for Hertfordshire freshers! It would be great if you could join!

Group: facebook.com/groups/848998278480024/?fref=ts
Page: facebook.com/pages/Hertfordshire-University-Freshers-20152016/1566739013572342?fref=ts

Thanks, Eddy :smile:
Could I join even though I put Hertfordshire as my insurance choice ?😊
I've applied to study Journalism & Media Cultures and Sports Studies. Anyone else doing this course?
Hey! Anyone else got their accommodation offer? Anyone else in Maclean court on college lane campus? :smile:
I applied to study Graphic Design and got their offer letter. Anyone on this course too? :smile:
Let's get along well first so we won't be awkward when we are in the same class XD
Hey - If there are any Nursing students starting in September there is a new Facebook group up -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/355612704644760/?fref=ts
Hope to see you on there soon!
Do you think I will get a place in student accommodation if I apply through clearing?
Also I will be applying for accounting and finance (:
Hey,

If you apply during clearing you can still apply for our on campus student accommodation. We can't guarantee you will get a place because it is offered on a first come first serve basis. But we opened new accommodation on our College Lane campus last year and are opening more this year, so fingers crossed! You can sign up for clearing alerts to be sent information about things like accommodation on our clearing pages: http://www.herts.ac.uk/clearing/clearing-enquiry-form

Good luck!
Sarah
Reply 337
Premium in Bellingham flat 15??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SavageSadik
I've applied to study Journalism & Media Cultures and Sports Studies. Anyone else doing this course?

I'm doing Journalism, but with Creative Writing
Hello fellow freshers, me and a few friends have made a group and page on Facebook for the Hertfordshire 2015 freshers! It would be great if you could join!

Group: facebook.com/groups/848998278480024/?fref=ts
Page: facebook.com/pages/Hertfordshire-University-Freshers-20152016/1566739013572342?fref=ts

Thanks, Eddy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending