who would win:mario bros vs sonic and tails

Watch
This discussion is closed.
superomega1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
if there was a fight between the mario bros and sonic and tails, who would win it?
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ooooh now that is just wrong. You can't make my favorite characters compete! I think I'm going to go for Mario bros though. I get the feeling that Mario could just keep eating mushrooms and coming back whenever Sonic hits him. And he's got those fireballs you know....
superomega1
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
Ooooh now that is just wrong. You can't make my favorite characters compete! I think I'm going to go for Mario bros though. I get the feeling that Mario could just keep eating mushrooms and coming back whenever Sonic hits him. And he's got those fireballs you know....

sonic's got homing attack, but mario's spin jump could counter that. sonic could overwhelm mario with his speed too.
Joseph_SOUTH
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what a ****ty post. :confused:
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superomega1)
sonic's got homing attack, but mario's spin jump could counter that. sonic could overwhelm mario with his speed too.

Yes but Mario's got a cape. You could fly indefinately with that.
superomega1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joseph_SOUTH)
what a ****ty post. :confused:
some good ****
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Although I do happen to notice that more serious topic are posted on the Debate section, i.e. Why do you Hate Americans, What's wrong with Islamic culture, etc. Perhaps this topic is best suited for the Media section?
superomega1
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
Although I do happen to notice that more serious topic are posted on the Debate section, i.e. Why do you Hate Americans, What's wrong with Islamic culture, etc. Perhaps this topic is best suited for the Media section?
who else wants to debate? well?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (78)
48.45%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.39%
Change uni choice through clearing (37)
22.98%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.7%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.48%

Watched Threads