Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing igcse biology today and did it yesterday?
    How did you find it yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I found the first paper manageable, the second I genuinely thought was the hardest paper out of all of the past ones.

How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Do u remember any answers for paper 2.

ReputationRep:
    I found the same - second paper was harder. I don't mind what mark I get as long as its enough for a C. I looked at the grade boundaries for the past 4 papers and it was 78-83 marks out of 180 for a C so that's under half...we shall see!!! Are we allowed to talk specifics yet as I know other countries often have the exams after/before others?

ReputationRep:
    I've got the exam on Monday😩, can anyone give me tips/ important topics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolla82)
    I found the same - second paper was harder. I don't mind what mark I get as long as its enough for a C. I looked at the grade boundaries for the past 4 papers and it was 78-83 marks out of 180 for a C so that's under half...we shall see!!! Are we allowed to talk specifics yet as I know other countries often have the exams after/before others?
    Have you seen the grade boundary ??? So low. Why do you thing that is?
    http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...Boundaries.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Is this relevant for igcse as says level 1 and 2? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Ah just saw it is hmmmm well its great as means easier to achieve lower grades but also means overall scores were lower!! One more day to go!!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolla82)
    Is this relevant for igcse as says level 1 and 2? Xx
    Yes edexcel certificate is just a state school approved igcse. It's the same exam
    but here is the igcse link, it's the same anyway.
    http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...Boundaries.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Just got my results and I received an A - so happy with this as I was convinced I would get a D and I only needed a C! Good luck everyone else (will repeat this on the other IGCSE Biology post) x

ReputationRep:
    I got an A*

ReputationRep:
    That's amazing well done!! x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.