Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We are four crazy *****es looking for two or three additional housemates to live with in the next academic year. Students who are up for the craic and will go out at least once a week apply here. Boys and girls are welcome as we are already a mixed bunch!! Our ideal area is in and around fallow field but we are open to suggestions and want to search for a house together. Dont be embarrassed to apply to this eggy post we are very laid back and just looking to people who are always up for a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, we are looking to fill our 5 bedroom house in fallowfield for next year and will have 3 rooms available, bit less than what you are looking for but thought I would mention, feel free to message me if you're interested!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was looking for sum 1 to rent wuv u cud be perfect drop us a message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raxtar)
    Hey I was looking for sum 1 to rent wuv u cud be perfect drop us a message
    Hey, what's you name? Are you a student in Manchester, and what sort of people you looking to live with?

ReputationRep:
    hi looking for someone to share rent with next year. Male student at mmu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theod95)
    hi looking for someone to share rent with next year. Male student at mmu
    Hi, what's you name, I'll add you on fb so we can sort something out. It's easier than this.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.