Retaking A-Level subject and resubmitting coursework?

Watch this thread
Jazzx
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello, I am currently in my second year at college. I am currently studying A2 Applied Business (Double Award), AS Applied Travel & Tourism and A2 Applied Travel & Tourism.
I was wondering if I get a bad grade on one of my coursework units in Applied Business(Double) would it affect my overall grade, for example if I got a grade E, low D. I have got an low A grade and high B grade on other coursework units in this subject. I am aiming to get a grade BC overall.
If I don't get into University because of my grades, will I be able to carry on a third year in college and retake all of the above subjects? Also if I can will I be able to resubmit coursework that I have already done by tweaking it or do it all over again.

Thank you in advance!
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jazzx)
Hello, I am currently in my second year at college. I am currently studying A2 Applied Business (Double Award), AS Applied Travel & Tourism and A2 Applied Travel & Tourism.
I was wondering if I get a bad grade on one of my coursework units in Applied Business(Double) would it affect my overall grade, for example if I got a grade E, low D. I have got an low A grade and high B grade on other coursework units in this subject. I am aiming to get a grade BC overall.
If I don't get into University because of my grades, will I be able to carry on a third year in college and retake all of the above subjects? Also if I can will I be able to resubmit coursework that I have already done by tweaking it or do it all over again.!
A lot of this depends on your college so you'd need to ask them. All 12 units of Applied Business are equally weighted. It's explained in more detail on P118 of http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...10-W-SP-15.PDF
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (70)
66.67%
No (26)
24.76%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.57%

Watched Threads