Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'd like to know what happens if I, for instance, start astrophysics, but change my mind and want to study philosophy and mathematics (which is in Humanities & Social Science college). Is it possible to transfer?
    Thanks in advance!

    Hi Puza! I got my course changed from BSc to BEng in CS. But since they belong to the same field, they changed it without asking any question.
    But The course you have applied to, and are trying to change to have vast difference between them. May I ask does your Personal statement reflect your interest in philosophy?
    Even if it doesn't, I highly recommend you to pursue a stream which is comfortable for you, so do write them a mail and discuss your change of mind and I'm pretty sure they'll understand!

    Hope this helps
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.