elliot98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I know this has been said before but i have and interview with the RAF on the 26 of January and i am struggling to find current affairs to do with the RAF. if anyone knows where i can get information about the current affairs including the RAF does anyone also know RAF current operations the RAF are partaking in?
thanks
CurryLover
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For current ops, look at the RAF web site. As far as current affairs are concerned, you only need to demonstrate a basic understanding of what is going on on the world; read newspapers, look at BBC news and sky news websites. This part of the interview won't last more than a minute or two so don't lose to much sleep on this but do at the very least look at the headlines and understand what is going on behind then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ikaruss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CurryLover)
For current ops, look at the RAF web site. As far as current affairs are concerned, you only need to demonstrate a basic understanding of what is going on on the world; read newspapers, look at BBC news and sky news websites. This part of the interview won't last more than a minute or two so don't lose to much sleep on this but do at the very least look at the headlines and understand what is going on behind then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
World current affairs in a minute? Now that's what I call a sound bite. Good luck with that buddy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (676)
41.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.2%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads